Round 2 Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont lie, if Gawn is a late out I'll enjoy the melts. :cool::D

Yep, watch the board light up with those who don't have cover.

*grabs popcorn in anticipation*

Is this Gawn 50/50 s**t legit?
Exhibit A of why Thursday night footy is trash. Not gonna have a chance to swing Nank forward before the Thursday game starts if he isn't because i'll be at my own footy training.

Exhibit A of why Thursday night footy is trash. Not gonna have a chance to swing Nank forward before the Thursday game starts if he isn't because i'll be at my own footy training.

if anything he will be a late out we are screwed anyway. Unless you have ryder in the fwd and stradanica.

if anything he will be a late out we are screwed anyway. Unless you have ryder in the fwd and stradanica.

If that's the case hopefully Darcy Cameron comes from the clouds and has a miraculous debut :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with Nank not providing any cover if Gawn's out. Half tempted to put Nank as ruck emergency and one of the forward rookies on the ground. Means I'd get the extra rookie's score instead of Nank's if Gawn does play, but prevent a donut if he doesn't.

The only thing i can find is on the AFL.com.au injury update site unless a Melbourne insider knows more?

"The Demons insist star pair Jesse Hogan and Max Gawn will be fit to face the Blues on Sunday."

"Gawn was on light duties and walked laps on Tuesday but, with the extra day to recover, should be ready to roll against Carlton."

Having Witts at r3 seems to be one of my better choices this year!:rolleyes:
The SC God's don't like this sort of stuff. Did you just jinx yourself?
nek minnit split webbing on the weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing i can find is on the AFL.com.au injury update site unless a Melbourne insider knows more?

"The Demons insist star pair Jesse Hogan and Max Gawn will be fit to face the Blues on Sunday."

"Gawn was on light duties and walked laps on Tuesday but, with the extra day to recover, should be ready to roll against Carlton."
IIRC Gawn got a knee in the back in a pack marking play .......would think it's a bruised back rather than what we would expect a bad back to be (disk, muscular)

C8HsftwWsAENlY3.jpg

Yeah, I'm in the same boat with Nank not providing any cover if Gawn's out. Half tempted to put Nank as ruck emergency and one of the forward rookies on the ground. Means I'd get the extra rookie's score instead of Nank's if Gawn does play, but prevent a donut if he doesn't.
Thinking the same. Say Nank gets 90 on the ruck bench. I can use Strnadica to loop Parfitt and Eddy in the forwards, and surely one of them gets 60. Gawn plays I'm sacrificing 30 points. Gawn's a late out and I make 90 points compared to no cover. No league games this week so no harm done.

If Nank gets 140 and Gawn plays but gets 50 thanks to his bad back you'll see me in the Vents & Regrets thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back