Round 2 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One wouldn't have thought Danger would have a sub 80 game either but he did last year. No player is exempt from injury either. The key to this game is sell at high price and buy at low price.
Yep, takes that one 80 odd from a poor marking/tackle/free kick against type of game and he drops

219 from Laird and Doedee.

Doedee looks like a really good young player. Loves to find space for some +6's too. Should be one of the better cash generators this season.

I remember your comments pre season as to the reasons you weren't going to start with Laird. Has a go you pups "I'm not starting with Adams" smell about it. :p

I actually was starting Laird in all my teams until the JLT. Only then did I waiver.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have to be pretty ballsy to not take 141x2
Darcy Cameron captain for me now

360/2+C

Laird's 141 will certainly do the job. If Titch beats that, so be it. Only other player tonight was Doedee and he looks like he could be more than just a cash cow,

Exactly the same here. Mitchell will be a chance to beat it, but the risk for the extra few points really not worth it.

Doedee looks really solid and pretty comfortable, not just from a fantasy point of view either

Laird 141
Martin(vc) 127
Doedee 78
(Murphy) 61

currently got Murphy emg

do i start Coffield(c) so i can take Martin's 127 ??? or should i start Finlayson and play Mitchell(c) ???

starting Coffield would mean i have no cover in my backs... hmmm

Laird 141
Martin(vc) 127
Doedee 78
(Murphy) 61

currently got Murphy emg

do i start Coffield(c) so i can take Martin's 127 ??? or should i start Finlayson and play Mitchell(c) ???

starting Coffield would mean i have no cover in my backs... hmmm

Take the 127 imo

I'm thinking I'll take Dustys 127. While the chase of another 150+ is fun if I was to be guaranteed at the start of the season a 127(Mitchell's average last year) every week from my captain I'd probably take it.

I have all 30 playing :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back