Round 2 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats and Dees heavy legs next week?

Wet night tonight
Constable looks good for 80 every week I reckon. He is always in the thick of it so keeps the points ticking. Really worried about Scott on field this week as he is more outside and relies on marks. Shocking call to bench Constable after one week

Yep was rage.
And f'd up.
Oh well Westhoff will go forward and prob get gawn back abit cheaper.

Also need to correct Seb Ross.
He will prob become Rocky.
And need to get in either Boak or telly.
Prob at the expense of Heeney.
Ross is a head scratcher

Not like he's playing poorly, but it seems like he's missing out on 20 points a week at the moment, be it 5 less touches, 2/3 less marks/tackles a game etc

West coast junk disgusting and sheed nowhere to be seen...laughable...
Not owning Whitfield this year will be like not owning Adams 2 years ago. Will take me until round 18 to get him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

That's was like me not owning Adams till round 18. But I do own Whitfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cogs had 20 possies still with the tag though

No marks, 1 tackle and an average kick to handball ratio killed his scoring potential. Gotta hit those stat lines in this game...
Every disposal was rushed and he had no space at all so no chance of many marks. Just sat fwd and did SFA unfortunately. Lack of tackles were so disappointing, he could have got a respectable 80 if he just started tackling rather than trying to fight the tag. Hutchings too good tonight

Cogs had 20 possies still with the tag though

No marks, 1 tackle and an average kick to handball ratio killed his scoring potential. Gotta hit those stat lines in this game...

Yeah the tag doesn't seem to be the issue. Tags don't stop you tackling. 5-6 tackles would have given him a respectable tag affect game.

No goals either. He'll bounce back.

Higher scoring round this week than last week lol

Someone will go 2500+ for the weekly, absolutely ridiculous...

17/1805+C.....Scott, Witherden, Cousins, Libba, Dunkley to come

Pretty mediocre tally of around 2200 coming up when tons are looking at 2300-2350 looking around the leagues

Will need to trade I think next week otherwise I risk falling miles behind. Kelly in for Heeney likely.

Not having them Pies in Treloar and Crisp has hurt bigtime this week, Cogs and Heeney with Constable on the pine too.

I'm heading for a score around 2250, so par must be 2350+. 2300 is my max limit I think, would require another big effort from Worpel, Cousins and Scott, as well as an actual premo score from Dunks this time. Cogs and Taranto the huge disappointments today, JKelly can't come back in quick enough...needs to save Cogs from the tag. Getting real Zorko vibes from Cogs now, goes huge when free and bad when tagged. Hopefully he doesn't start getting tagged regularly.

1837 with Fyfe, Scott, Libba, and McCarthy to come. Projected to score 2123, but for some reason Libba is projected to score 25?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back