Game Day Round 2 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty happy regardless of the result this round, given I banked all my cash and did a double down to get Rowe and Gulden, and still look like I could move up from my previous rank of 1216 into the top 1000.

Loving TT, Cogsy and Flynnsanity's work thus far

EDIT: Holy crap, just looked and I'm currently sitting 419th 😮 😮 😮

Serong is playing more forward with Brayshaw Cerra and Mundy mainly in the middle. I think Serong -> Brayshaw is the best trade we should do soon.
I haven't noticed Serong forward a lot. He's spent a lot of time on the bench, only 54% tog that first quarter. Was also 50% tog in the 1st quarter last week.

To my eye it looked like the time that he was on, he spent in the centre.

Quite liking Cerra. Probably more of a fantasy player than Brayshaw.

Edit: Or not lmao

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F*ck you Cameron you useless pr*ck of a coach. Of course its Cogs you throw forward when things aren't going your way.

Ughhhh....

Bailey Smith is the real deal this year - definitely a worthy selection moving forward
Yeah not wrong, imagine if someone had Stepho and Caldwell as trade ins all week and last minute changed to Dunkley and Smith... I bet that guy would be pretty smug right now

On a completely unrelated topic me right now!

Yeah not wrong, imagine if someone had Stepho and Caldwell as trade ins all week and last minute changed to Dunkley and Smith... I bet that guy would be pretty smug right now

On a completely unrelated topic me right now!

Noiiiccee. What's your score right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back