Game Day Round 2 Fantasy - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964 for rank 370. Whole lot of meh but nobody did that badly apart from my trade ins Stepho and Caldwell and I somehow halved my rank.

Going hunting for an actual premium this week I reckon, Brayshaw, Mitchell or Dusty potentially on the menu.
The thing that I like about Brayshaw is that the role is there, he's cemented it and the draw we have! Should be plenty of points up for grabs against Carlton, Hawthorn, Adelaide and North.

A really tough week this week but I’m very embarrassed with my score, ended up with 1784.

Trading in Stephenson and Zilliams certainly didn’t help, Tom Greene not playing was frustrating and I only had four blokes tone up.

Not a great start to the year, currently ranked 26,065.

Good week all in all, 1940 with rookie choices really doing most of the damage. Extra 110 odd lost by fielding Sharp (why), Rowe and Berry/Powell

2035 and gone up to 439- the highest I’ve ever been. I ended up going for Hind this week over Stephenson because I couldn’t afford the latter. Luckily it worked in my favour.

Now to get rid of potato Gaff...

1789.. what an absolute dumpster fire. Trade ins of Sholl and Caldwell, Websters injury, ROB confirming he is now the worst ruck in the league. A heap of middling scores in between. Rank dropped all the way down to 9k ish.

Two injuries and ROB stinking the place up, not a good week coming up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back