Prediction Round 2 ins and outs vs St Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know anything other than a lot of ice was involved.

Yeah that was me last Saturday with all the ice.

But a llama, tennis ball and baby lotion were all involved.

Ummmm I've said too much ...

Yeah that was me last Saturday with all the ice.

But a llama, tennis ball and baby lotion were all involved.

Ummmm I've said too much ...

Your life is infinitely more interesting than mine Matt. I'm jelly.

Don't wanna de rude to the mods hit I've copped a ban for a hell of a lot less than that Siposs flog said or did

Was amazed it took so long to ban him

Go dogs

Opposition fans are generally welcome to the discussion on the upcoming matches however, if you cannot hold a discussion in following the board rules then either;

Keep it on your own team board;
Take it to Bay 13; or
Refrain from posting.

Anyone who can't follow the rules will find themselves out of the discussion.

Regards
WB Board Mods

Don't wanna de rude to the mods hit I've copped a ban for a hell of a lot less than that Siposs flog said or did

Go dogs

Yeah sorry MD... Some of us have families to tend to... :cool:

You aren't permabanned from the saints board but thread banned from the preview thread for a week.

A general lesson to anyone who takes it upon themselves to troll an oppositions team board, do so at your own peril..

Feeling similar to last Sunday, not worried about it. It will be interesting matchup wise however our fitness is doing alright and I think that they are going to have a difficult time covering our ball movers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you deleted some of my FINER work!!

How do I suspend a mod!! I need some control around here sort this joint out

Not me.... One of the others.. I barely had the time to issue the punishment :D

Haha I was waiting for a banning for the mom comment

I didn't see it :D

However if it's I response to an opposition supporter I tend to be a bit more relaxed

Go dogs

Guys we aren't on all the time, report the posts and we can action them quicker

I'd expect it's us resting a mature half back for Adcock. Bev's mentioned the need to manage guys early on because of all the six day breaks.
Also mentioned we wouldn't upgrade Adcock unless we needed to. Putting that all together, can't see why he'd be upgraded and listed as an emergency unless he will be a late in. Just a matter of who the late out is.

I could swear I heard that Picko was a late out for Adcock. Anyone else hear that?
Ahh crap. Was hoping Matty Boyd would have been the late out, or atleast Dunkley.
Picks is a vital cog of our team. Would be interested to see what role Adcock plays now. Will he be off halfback and we move Moyd to the guts?

Ahh crap. Was hoping Matty Boyd would have been the late out, or atleast Dunkley.
Picks is a vital cog of our team. Would be interested to see what role Adcock plays now. Will he be off halfback and we move Moyd to the guts?
I think Adcock can cover Picken well if it's true. Play a little bit of midfield time and spend a chunk forward like Picko. Big loss but the beauty is we can bring in an experienced, mature 200 gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back