Preview Round 2 Lions at Home v Dockers Away (well 73klm away)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have an extended bench for these games?

https://www.afl.com.au/news/447083

How many players will be on the bench?
While the AFL toyed with the idea of having extra players on the bench, each team will be allowed the normal four interchange players and 90 rotations per game.

It sucks his parents cant be there but thats what compromise is. Would they rather not play at all and not have their parents see them play, or would they rather play with their parents in attendance and increase the risk...or meet in the middle.
No brainer....they would rather play in any situation above.....easy decision to make in my opinion.

No brainer....they would rather play in any situation above.....easy decision to make in my opinion.

I think if the choice was play or dont play they'd pick play, regardless of whatever restrictions, for several reasons.

Naah, dont subscribe to that theory. He's been on our list since 2016 and has won our reserves B&F more than once. You dont keep "long, long odds" players on your list for that long.

100%. No chance we keep a player on our list as long as Corey unless we see something in him. Took his brother a few years to debut too right?

Naah, dont subscribe to that theory. He's been on our list since 2016 and has won our reserves B&F more than once. You dont keep "long, long odds" players on your list for that long.

No one likes to think in greys, they want it either white hes a failure or black hes a success. Cant have any middle ground there.

It sucks his parents cant be there but thats what compromise is. Would they rather not play at all and not have their parents see them play, or would they rather play with their parents in attendance and increase the risk...or meet in the middle.
His old man Troy had an impressive run of making it up from Horsham to games. Think he flew up for every game in QLD. Not sure on the quarantine rules for flying into QLD but think it would be step too hard from what I have seen about trying to get exemptions to fly to other states.

This is Corey's 4th year on our list and he is yet to debut, I'll be highly surprised if he is offered a new contract for 2021 unless he plays an amount of games in the seniors that is enough to judge his potential value going forward, particularly considering possible list size reductions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Birchall Ah Chee Lester T.Berry
Out: Adams Witherden Answerth Robertson

https://www.lions.com.au/news/704395/team-announcement-round-2

Very happy to see Starcevich hold his spot.
Very surprised with Answerth being omitted and mildly surprised by the Witherden omission, fantastic to see T.Berry coming in for his debut.

Three defenders out so ??? Birchall to play the Witherden role. Ah Chee > Answerth. Lester > Adams.

I know a few posters who will be ecstatic with the Lester inclusion and a few not so much.

Lack of a lockdown small back is a worry. Maybe Birchall to play on the second tall and Dizzy to play small?

Does Lester play down back? Would've thought Witherden was a better option.

We'll stretch them in the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back