WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
dare to dream.gif

After months of careful planning ....we all entered Round 1 with high hopes ....daresay with plans to not trade for 2-3 weeks

But then the game threw us our first of many curveballs .....Dangerfield decapitated poor young Jake Kelly .....the biggest 6 game hero Mathew Rowell was savagely kneecapped, in what has been compared to Nancy Kerrigan's dream ending assault ......was a non Rowell owner responsible ....did money change hands ?

Round 2 is upon us ......corrective trades applied, Coach's with Flynn, Gulden, and Rowe on-field, have raced to an early lead
But this is a marathon, not a sprint race ......the Tortoise did beat the hare, so if you have long floppy ears, you have cause for concern

Don't know about you .....but I'm inspired for this round.....trades completed, all the RIGHT Rookies on-field ....loops in place ...I mean what possibly could go wrong ?

CrozaN

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Round 1 2020, i was 81,199th, finished 2,931st.

Going into this round im 13,912th, so im pretty happy with that.

This is my 5th year of SC, and have finished in the top 10k all 5 times and only last year did i enter top 5k (previous 2 years were 5,436th and 5,490th)

Pretty excited to see how i go this year.

Definitely, not many worries for me after round 1, i remember few years ago i had horrid starts but finished off real strong after the byes.

Hoping for good team selections this week, only think Cox may be my definite out and maybe McNeil/Brockman? (ALready traded Powel).

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
You're inspired by this round ?
:rolleyes:
:highheel::highheel::highheel::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick::lipstick:
WTF is that ?

Cmon Wayne, cant we pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssee go back to having a weekly thread dedicated to babes ?
Did anyone ever say No to this .....you do remember that I originated the concept .....short memories :cool:

We do however need to be respectful

Bollox

Show Pony
Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Did anyone ever say No to this .....you do remember that I originated the concept .....short memories :cool:

We do however need to be respectful
You ? cmon.
I remember it very well
If i recall right it was a certain pic of Sophie Monk operating a jackhammer that kicked it off. Rnd 1 a few seasons ago. It rapidly went upmarket after that but didnt last long.

hoddo

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 13, 2005
Geelong
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chelsea, Oakland Raiders, Celtics
Boring start to the round as I have no Collingwood or Carlton players. Maybe I should trade Danger to Walsh after all.
No, probably not the best criterion for deciding a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
Oh Danger, you smug innocent flog, make yourself at home on my bench for 3 weeks. Herewego will keep you company, unless I move him for loophole purposes, but don't stress neither of you will ever leave my side.
Have you convinced yourself to hold Danger, or are you still weighing up your options? It's doing my head in

stevebbb

Brownlow Medallist
May 21, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal, Fluminense; Blue Jays
Gonna use Danger as a loop donut for Grundy VC and Dow E. If that fails I reckon its Danger OUT, Telly IN
I like Telly, I'll strongly consider him ahead if I decide to make trades. I reckon he's got a 110 season in him. Not even 27 years old yet. Hasn't missed a game since he made his debut

Blackhawk42

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 5, 2018
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chicago Blackhawks Melb Renegades
Every year I either have a great round 1 followed by a horrible round 2, or vice versa.

9000 odd rank after round 1 was a nice little start, so looking forward to a Dow 30, Dusty 65, fall from grace from all 4 premium defenders and some Oli Henry-esque rookie scores from my cheap boys.

Remove this Banner Ad