Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I mean, it's been said many times, but having an academy over most of the rest of the comp where you can just pluck half the talent from the most populous state for cheap, does help in the rebuild department.

Even still, their development culture now really has to be considered the best in AFL. They just continue to build talent into a cohesive team. One thing to get talent with potential, another to turn it into elite players.

I know it's not perfect, but Gulden was taken at pick 32 so you could theorise that teams were going to pass on him anyway.

I mean, it's been said many times, but having an academy over most of the rest of the comp where you can just pluck half the talent from the most populous state for cheap, does help in the rebuild department.

Even still, their development culture now really has to be considered the best in AFL. They just continue to build talent into a cohesive team. One thing to get talent with potential, another to turn it into elite players.
His dad was on SEN this week. Flat out said if it weren't for the academy, Errol would have been a soccer player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I'm watching a game between two s**t teams just to will the fat * Rowe to a 30 at least

Now the game has been won watch Rowe get 10 possessions in the last quarter worth 0.75 of a point per possession.

Did anyone work out how he went so far negative in the first few minutes of the game? I couldn't recall any shocking clangers.
Only thing I can think of was there were 2 fifty metre penalties very early, maybe one was against him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back