Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

WC friends... why is Gaff so putrid?

I mean, he has turned out 60's and 70's scores before but that was with 25 - 30 possessions. At the moment, he doesn't look like getting anywhere near it!

Do I stay the course or dump him?

Hai_Newman Here2tellyouwhy Suma Magic Dark Sharks
No idea what's going on with him and his scores mate.
Had a decent preseason, came first or second in most if not all time trials.
Maybe it's the new rules...I don't have a answer for you sorry.

Cheers Kenty

The new rules was the main reason why I picked him... I thought they would play to his advantage.

I think i'm just going to have to bust a cap in him.

Cheers Kenty

The new rules was the main reason why I picked him... I thought they would play to his advantage.

I think i'm just going to have to bust a cap in him.
Me too, new rules should be his bread and butter.
We seem to playing a bit more direct this year, maybe the ball is ping ponging over his head?
He should be killing it.

I mean, he has turned out 60's and 70's scores before but that was with 25 - 30 possessions. At the moment, he doesn't look like getting anywhere near it!

Hai_Newman is Gaff confirmed :moustache:

Gaff seemed to get most of his touches from seagulling outside packs and running into space where others could not get too due to endurance etc.

Gaps are gone. Nic is clearing the ball at around ground ball ups. Yeo and Shuey arent there to receive taps and flick it out to him.
Hurn :hearteyes: is playing on from kick ins and putting it on Darling and Oscars head, not short kick to Gaff in the pocket/rewarding hard running.

Looks dissinterested from having his role torn apart by the faster ball moverment.

Clearly this year its backs who use it well by foot and contested midfielders who still see lots of ball.
The outside types, Gaff, Treloar, Issac Smith, Tom *en spudly Phillips, Brad Hill etc are trash. Avoid at all costs.

Gaff seemed to get most of his touches from seagulling outside packs and running into space where others could not get too due to endurance etc.

Gaps are gone. Nic is clearing the ball at around ground ball ups. Yeo and Shuey arent there to receive taps and flick it out to him.
Hurn :hearteyes: is playing on from kick ins and putting it on Darling and Oscars head, not short kick to Gaff in the pocket/rewarding hard running.

Looks dissinterested from having his role torn apart by the faster ball moverment.

Clearly this year its backs who use it well by foot and contested midfielders who still see lots of ball.
The outside types, Gaff, Treloar, Issac Smith, Tom fu**en spudly Phillips, Brad Hill etc are trash. Avoid at all costs.
Ok I want to know who are you and what have you done to Here2tellyouwhy?

You are talking far too much sense to be that kent :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok I want to know who are you and what have you done to Here2tellyouwhy?

You are talking far too much sense to be that kent :)
You do realise Ive been doing this for a while and kinda sorta know what Im doing 🤔🤣
Think this year Ive been working nights so instead of over thinking everything and second guessing Ive just been working 12 hours nights and drinking heavy every weekend to make up for the week days where I just sleep.
This cycle of extremes has produced two H2TYWs. One of absolute pissfarkery and one of pure clarity. My two best states :moustache:

Havent heard much from Judd_Magic

Could this be the year I actually finish higher than him :think: :moustache:

Was bigfooty down a lot over the weekend?

Everytime I tried to get on it wouldn't load so I just gave up.

Wasn't my internet as I could get onto other sites.

Greetings kents.

Couldn't get onto Bigfooty on the weekend so thought there must have been something wrong with the site and gave up. Could get onto other websites

Anyways I scored 2,279.

Took Lloyd's vc score over Gawn and looped Berry onto the ground for Powell so lost 18 points there.

Had Rowe and Scott at F5 and F6 who killed me, need to fix that up this week. Fullerton and SP Bergman on the bench. Might be time to unleash the Berg beast onto the ground again.

Went up 19,331 spots to 10,759. Slow start this year.

Jelly giving me the shits already. Thinking of trading him and H.Young out for Campbell and Impey and bring in Tich next week. Can't keep going with Rowe and Scott at F5 and F6 so feel like I need to bring in Impey and Campbell to shore my forward line up. Mitchell comes in next week for Fullerton.

Last edited:
Who's this Kent who's in one of my leagues? (and in the BF group)
0aa44c1b59bd5d3995bfd4a5f96dd285.jpg

Pretty impressive R2 score.

Didn't get to see GWS Freo.
(1) Fyfe definitely misses at least one?
(2) What happened to Timmy Trumpets? Caught a qtr time score and he was flying, he go back to being a clanger merchant? Or something else?

You do realise Ive been doing this for a while and kinda sorta know what Im doing 🤣
Think this year Ive been working nights so instead of over thinking everything and second guessing Ive just been working 12 hours nights and drinking heavy every weekend to make up for the week days where I just sleep.
This cycle of extremes has produced two H2TYWs. One of absolute pissfarkery and one of pure clarity. My two best states :moustache:

I like the state of ‘absolute pissfarkery’ best. Keeps me sane with the lols it produces in the midst of playing this bullshit game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back