Game Day Round 2 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I dont think Titch is a must have. He needs to rack up 40 possessions to get around 100 SC points. Plus there will be games this year where the Hawks get belted which will impact on him.

Far better options than Titch on a possession per point basis.
That said ......his 3 year ave of 121 is being maintained in 2021 ....122 ave after 2 rounds

That said ......his 3 year ave of 121 is being maintained in 2021 ....122 ave after 2 rounds
But at that price I want my player to have a genuine shot at scoring 150+ on occasions throughout the year.

I cant see it happening with Titch unless he gets 60 possessions.

I dont think Titch is a must have. He needs to rack up 40 possessions to get around 100 SC points. Plus there will be games this year where the Hawks get belted which will impact on him.

Far better options than Titch on a possession per point basis.

Thats a myth

Never averaged 40 in a season and has gone 113 or above in his 3 seasons at hawks.

Yes he needs more possesions than others but he always seems to get them.

Should be top 8 mid.

But at that price I want my player to have a genuine shot at scoring 150+ on occasions throughout the year.

He did it a few times in his Brownlow year.

titch.JPG

But has the possession count changed in Titch's career ? .......he just keeps racking up possessions, moreso than last year, where his legs weren't clicking over

Titch's CBA's dropped in R2 14 from his R1 23 CBA's

He scored 150+ 7 times in his big year 2018 (and a 148 and a 149).

He's in that beautiful spot of being the main man in a lower half team that will still win a few and has few competitors for the SC points.

And he was in a much better Hawks line up in 2018 compared to what he is in now.

I can see them copping some beltings this year.
Hawks have got a few to come back Gunston, Wingard, and Hartley .....would you say Hawks finish similar spot on the ladder to last year ?

Hawks have got a few to come back Gunston, Wingard, and Hartley .....would you say Hawks finish similar spot on the ladder to last year ?
I have Hawthorn somewhere in the 15th to 17th spot on the ladder at the end of the year. Anything higher than that then Hawthorn would have had a really good run with injuries this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey man, I keep meaning to ask if you posted on this forum last year under a different username?

Negative. Long time supercoacher but only joined BF briefly in 2019 for a few weeks, was too confusing working out how to navigate the forum and gave up. Gave it another crack about a month ago and found the app which has made it a bit easier.
Haven’t looked back since, spent my last 3 weeks loling at the dribble you kents dish up and it’s un*******real 🤣

Negative. Long time supercoacher but only joined BF briefly in 2019 for a few weeks, was too confusing working out how to navigate the forum and gave up. Gave it another crack about a month ago and found the app which has made it a bit easier.
Haven’t looked back since, spent my last 3 weeks loling at the dribble you kents dish up and it’s un*******real 🤣
Welcome aboard mate.

Traded Campbell out after he scored 53 in round 1 thinking he was going to be a overpriced flog for H.Young.

Now trading H.Young back out after his putrid 61 (moving Clark back to D5 from mids and bringing Campbell back in as my F5 and F6 spots are a shambles (Rowe and Scott with Fullerton and SP Bergman on the bench)

Impey is also coming in for that flog Jelly and I'll have $525,000 in the kitty to go Fullerton > Tich next week.

KissFingers.gif

Campbell trolled ya hard

The prick sure did.

I don't like having expensive rookies really as they generally don't work out so thought I'd be better off bolstering my backline instead and traded him.

My forward line looks heaps better now though with Campbell and Warner at F5 and F6 instead of Rowe and Scott.

Really happy now with my team, just need Jelly to pull his finger out this week and score a huge ton.

Sometimes when people post Miranda Kerr gifs I dribble a bit but there's never anything on my bib :think:

clown hello.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back