Status
Not open for further replies.
rd2 mfc.png

TV
Fox Sports 3

Radio
ABC, ABC Grandstand, SEN
Video Streams
International viewers can get live video of games from http://www.afl.livesport.tv/.
If a game is not shown on Free-To-Air TV, local viewers can see games on Foxtel or via XBox or T-Box (though you'd need to be desperate given the limitations of T-Box).
Please do not post in Gameday threads asking for links to streams - these types of posts clog threads. If you do this your account will be suspended for a day.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
However horrible the Saints were yesterday, I have been holding back on any LOL-type remarks until we get through this week and the next unscathed.

It’s going to be a long long time before I can finally stop being frightened of our footy team.

However, I am cheered up by the possibility that Jordy and Hodgey might just randomly start punching on for some reason. So long as both get equal suspensions then I think that would be very diverting and worth about 3 weeks of footy media breaking down the issues.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
If we lose today after I make the personal effort to fly up and watch I’m bombing the plane.
And schmuttt goes to no 1 on the homeland security watch list.

If you don’t post for the next week we will assume you are being held without charge in a shed somewhere in Airport West

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Hearing whispers that Frost will be a late in. Milkshake's complexion not suited to the QLD environment.

demondavey TheCount saj_21

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Perhaps they just want to use Frost's ears as shade?

I went looking for a gif of the spaceships from Independence Day arriving and casting their shadows over cities to indicate Frost's late arrival in Brisbane, but I can't find one and can't be bothered to continue searching so I'd appreciate it if we could just pretend I did.

[GIF GOES HERE]

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I went looking for a gif of the spaceships from Independence Day arriving and casting their shadows over cities to indicate Frost's late arrival in Brisbane, but I can't find one and can't be bothered to continue searching so I'd appreciate it if we could just pretend I did.

[GIF GOES HERE]
PotY type commitment that ...

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
If that is the case, we'd better check on Clarry

Nah, redheads are all good. No one cares if they get heatstroke. It still hasn't been clinically proven that they're even human, so the same rules don't apply.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers

[GIF GOES HERE]
This is the closest I could find ...
giphy.gif

emilybrown

Debutant
Dec 10, 2008
deerpark
AFL Club
Melbourne
Games like this are ones we 100% should win. I rate Brisbane though and love their list but we ‘should’ win. Not confident though.

Ps, anyone else or know of other Melbourne fans heading to sporting globe Richmond to watch the game?

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Feels like a set up for disappointment

Scared. Can’t watch will be at wedding

I’ll look Sunday morning

Status
Not open for further replies.