Oppo Camp Round 2 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Jeez Melbourne are looking very ordinary. Thought they’d come out breathing fire after last week, but they’re playing just as badly as they did against Port.

They’ve been very flat in both games so far which is unusual. Did they have a slow start last year? I can’t remember how they went early on.

Are Geelong severely underrated this year? Pretty impressive what they are doing beating us now beating Melbourne. Not many tipsters would have those results.

Don’t think so, they are a middle of the table side, around 9th/10th give or take a couple of places. Their win/loss ratio gets artificially boosted every year by the number of games they play down at Kardinia Park. Hence why they get found out during finals. Last week was more about us being flat and rusty, playing like crap rather than Geelong being any good. I tipped Cats tonight purely due to the game being down there and not at the G but didn’t expect the Dees to be so awful 2 games in a row though.

Well what do ya know? A boring-ass game with *-all scoring involving Geelong. They're worse than Sydney now, that whole team and their game-style is a blight on the game.

Melbourne have had periods of dominance around the footy but just can't put it on the board. Geelong go up the other end and it's all too easy. I don't really think this game is indicative of how either team are placed in the comp, but Geelong too good tonight.

Quite boring actually.

Wish GWS could do a job on West Coast though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just realized, it's Josh Smith's first game tonight. Anyone know how he is doing?
Don't have fox, however 6 disposals, 1 mark, 1 behind very early in the third suggests he's had a quiet first half unless he's playing a lock down role?

Are Geelong severely underrated this year? Pretty impressive what they are doing beating us now beating Melbourne. Not many tipsters would have those results.
Melbourne are weak as piss. Couldn’t even put up a fight in the PF last year, they were ******* witches’ hats. We could have benefited from the Eagles having a testing encounter; they got a bye.

Melbourne are weak as piss. Couldn’t even put up a fight in the PF last year, they were ******* witches’ hats. We could have benefited from the Eagles having a testing encounter; they got a bye.

Yeah at least when we lose it's normally being sloppy and wasting chances. Sometimes Melbourne don't put up a whimper. Must be frustrating to their fans.

Cats making this look like a training run. 20 goals 6 shows how little pressure there's been. Would expect it to be much more inaccurate in wet conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back