Oppo Camp Round 2 Non-Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles looking pretty good. Should be a cracker next week.

Did you see that deliberate free kick that was paid? Terrible, umps killing the Giants

In the post match last week a few people were calling Geelong an ordinary or middle of the road team. I thought they’d finish somewhere between 6-10th this year. They could be pushing for 3-6th

Alright for us that we played pretty average last week and just lost a game we should’ve won against what looks to be a finals team.

In the post match last week a few people were calling Geelong an ordinary or middle of the road team. I thought they’d finish somewhere between 6-10th this year. They could be pushing for 3-6th

Alright for us that we played pretty average last week and just lost a game we should’ve won against what looks to be a finals team.

The only positive is that we didn't take much of a hit to our percentage by losing to Geelong. Melbourne may very well come good but their percentage is going to feel these first two weeks for quite a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong have been impressive, theyre so tough to score against.
we are $4.5 flag faves now with sportsbet, tiges + west coast are $8, Cats are $8.50

Might be some value on Treloar for the Brownlow @ $34. Dusty is second favourite, surely he wouldn't be on a vote yet?

Geelong have been impressive, theyre so tough to score against.
we are $4.5 flag faves now with sportsbet, tiges + west coast are $8, Cats are $8.50

Might be some value on Treloar for the Brownlow @ $34. Dusty is second favourite, surely he wouldn't be on a vote yet?

That's pretty short for this early. I don't like being favourites. Put the weight of expectations on them every week.

I'm not fussed by it, I doubt the players think they're faves until they prove to themselves they can beat West Coast

If we pound West Coast, how short are we going to be then and then it's 2011 all over again and they go in thinking they just have to go through the motions, someone else will do it. Hopefully the grand final loss burns and they remain hungry. The premiership a cakewalk it is not.

If we pound West Coast, how short are we going to be then and then it's 2011 all over again and they go in thinking they just have to go through the motions, someone else will do it. Hopefully the grand final loss burns and they remain hungry. The premiership a cakewalk it is not.
the difference is 90% of the players running around for us wont be premiership players before winning the flag like they were in 2011

Something weird is going on there.

How can they be so poor.

Let it keep until after ANZAC day. I’m happy to pummel them by heaps and heaps.

Tanking?
Already?

Got to admire Geelong

Showing all clubs you simply don't need guys clogging up your list who ain't getting games

Well done

Rowan , Dalhause and some speedy young blokes

It's a big season for a few of our blokes as a result

We're gonna need salary cap space for at least retaining some guns
Jamie
Brodie
Jordy
Cox
Pendels
Moore

At least 2 million in extras there alone

Got to admire Geelong

Showing all clubs you simply don't need guys clogging up your list who ain't getting games

Well done

Rowan , Dalhause and some speedy young blokes

It's a big season for a few of our blokes as a result

We're gonna need salary cap space for at least retaining some guns
Jamie
Brodie
Jordy
Cox
Pendels
Moore

At least 2 million in extras there alone
Pendles’ next contract would surely be for less than his current one in terms of % of TPP.

This is a Barry of a game.
Barry Crocker, as in a "shocker"
or Barry Hall as in "dirty sniping thug - what about that fictional no dickhead policy-Kulture"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back