AFLW Round 2, QClash. Lions v Suns @ Hickey Park. - 2:10pm Local time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Would be a very sweet win if the girls find a way
It's a long way back when you're 0-2 in a 9 round season. I know it's only round 2 but it almost feels like a must-win in some regards if the girls want to play finals this year. We have no idea who we're going to play next week or beyond that plus there may not even be 9 rounds so you just have to beat whoever you face on the day and today we face the Lions.

Let's go girls!

It's a long way back when you're 0-2 in a 9 round season. I know it's only round 2 but it almost feels like a must-win in some regards if the girls want to play finals this year. We have no idea who we're going to play next week or beyond that plus there may not even be 9 rounds so you just have to beat whoever you face on the day and today we face the Lions.

Let's go girls!
Yes, today we will find out how good SUNS really are this year. I can't see them beating Lions. Lions were very impressive the last weekend. Actually, I am a bit worried that it could be a blow out.

There will be zero SUNS fans at the game. Originally, it was sold out crowd for Lions vs Cats.

I would be very surprised if this season is not completed. States can now handle outbreaks. Maybe a couple of extra weeks/byes, potentially some mini HUBs. Plenty of time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that ended quickly.

Our midfield is not much good, especially with Stanton tagged and without Yorsto.
Need those youngsters to grow up fast.

I can’t stand this commentator Bec Goddard she’s negative about everything in every game she’s on
Was she the one that made the dumb comment about the pushing and shoving after one of the goals? "Maybe they should be more focused on stopping the goals" like really fantastic insight there :rolleyes:

The only thing worse than our play has been the commentary, Cringe worthy.

Was she the one that made the dumb comment about the pushing and shoving after one of the goals? "Maybe they should be more focused on stopping the goals" like really fantastic insight there :rolleyes:

The only thing worse than our play has been the commentary, Cringe worthy.

Yeah that was her.. someone could kick a goal and she’d still point out the negatives about it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back