• Collingwood's 'back line'

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Collingwood's 'forward line'

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

**** you guys get defensive easy. Then again I'd probably be a little edgy myself if my club hadn't won a final since about the time the very first Harry Potter film first hit cinemas. :)

I reckon the Pies fans will cheer louder for Dusty's possessions than the Tigers faithful will. I honestly feel bad, first we trump you guys on the Treloar deal, now this. I hope we find another club to pick on at the trade table in the future.
POTY. Quality banter. End thread.

BTW Treloar is a jet but butchers it. Dusty kicks 65m on to peoples tit.

Treloar < Prestia + Caddy + Rioli

POTY. Quality banter. End thread.

BTW Treloar is a jet but butchers it. Dusty kicks 65m on to peoples tit.

Treloar < Prestia + Caddy + Rioli
You know what, that would be a excellent point if the 2016 avg disposal efficiency of the two players didn't read;

Treloar 73.2%
Martin 67.5%

Swing and a miss :$

Still waiting for a reply to my inbox champ.

Better watch what I say in here because I know how precious you lot are.

You lot are going to get massacred on Thursday, and I'll be scorolling through the game day thread on this board as I watch because Richmond meltdowns are the best meltdowns. Just gotta remember not no like anyone's comments, hey Sterge?

Almost made it through without any spelling mistakes. Golf clap.

Yay Treloar can handball!

Both averaged approx. 31 disp.

Dusty 19 k 12hb
Treloar 13k 18hb
Thanks for drawing attention to his poor disposal efficiency. Please carry on lowering his value, we need to preserve some space in our cap to acquire other Richmond targets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** you guys get defensive easy. Then again I'd probably be a little edgy myself if my club hadn't won a final since about the time the very first Harry Potter film first hit cinemas. :)

I actually do remember going to the movies on the Thursday ( which was show day public hoilday ) before our last grand final win and saw " The Club.":huh:

Treloar went to Collingwood because he thought they had a better list.
OCJvAGW.gif

I see that Collingwood have recognised leadership qualities in their choice of leaders.
Taylor Adams especially embraces the Collingwood values. Convicted of assault, turning up drunk to training and shagging another player's missus.
And to maintain consistency we go and sign up a bloke from another club who threatened a woman with chop sticks... what is wrong with us!

Treloar went to Collingwood because he thought they had a better list.
OCJvAGW.gif

The Matthews brothers were so salty.

Stamp feet, wah wah wah, I wanted to send Treloar to my bruffers team.

That's cool though they sent you the hand me downs, Prestia the human tofu ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back