• Collingwood's 'back line'

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Collingwood's 'forward line'

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treloar went to Collingwood because he thought they had a better list.
OCJvAGW.gif
Let's be serious here, outside your four best players (Dusty, Rance, Cotchin & Riewoldt), who is your fifth best player? Is it Ellis? If it is then I'd say Adzy's assessment was bang on.

He did say better list than Richmond. Is he wrong?
Not quite right.
Treloar was mis-quoted in the media as saying he believed Colonwood were closer to a flag.
What he actually said was "I believe Collingwood are closer to a flogging."

Let's be serious here, outside your four best players (Dusty, Rance, Cotchin & Riewoldt), who is your fifth best player? Is it Ellis? If it is then I'd say Adzy's assessment was bang on.

I guess it's a bit like saying who is your 5th best player after Pendlebury, Adams, Treloar and Sidebottom?

Jesse White?

Oh but it was Deledio, and now it is Prestia. Hardly battlers those two.

I guess it's a bit like saying who is your 5th best player after Pendlebury, Adams, Treloar and Sidebottom?

Jesse White?

Jessie White....

Hes the Basil Zemplis of footballers. Beyond s**t, and everyone is baffled at how he got a gig, and then how he manages to keep it

Cameron cloke was better than jessie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is English your fourth language?
Been speaking to Geelong dickheads on the main board and they don't understand basic English
I just assumed, since they're supposed to be smarter than Collingwood supporters, I needed to dumb down my sentences for you guys

Or it was a typo on my phone, but I'm going with the first option

Jesse White?

Probably Grundy.

Jesse White?

Nah.

Reid, Howe, Elliott, Fasolo, Grundy, WHE, Crisp, Wells, Varcoe etc etc. hardly battlers either.

Your best four or five years players are elite yes but after those, the quality drops rapidly. Our 'second tier' players are far more competent than yours and is a good example of why our list runs considerably deeper.

Varcoe will be battling to have an impact ;)
Howe -seriously?!
Lol go and watch Friday nights game again. Howe will likely get Brownlow votes for it. Saved our arse more times than I care to remember and is fast becoming one of our sides more important players.

Just wondering why you singled him out individually because honestly he'd be a good smokie for AA squad providing he stays fit.

Outs for Collingwood: Blair
Ins for Collingwood: Dusty

Did you actually read the article?

Never mind. Forgot that you're a Collingwood supporter.

Eddie: "He’s a wonderful player, I’d love to have him at Collingwood, but I’m tipping he’ll sign at Richmond."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back