• Collingwood's 'back line'

Votes: 35 62.5%
  • Collingwood's 'forward line'

Votes: 21 37.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol go and watch Friday nights game again. Howe will likely get Brownlow votes for it. Saved our arse more times than I care to remember and is fast becoming one of our sides more important players.

Just wondering why you singled him out individually because honestly he'd be a good smokie for AA squad providing he stays fit.
Ok then I look forward to him revealing hitherto unseen talent and adding to his 7 career Brownlow votes.

Can you fellas confirm or deny the rumours that they're remaking an old film based on Richmond in finals?

IMG%5D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I hope your best is Martin again. Hopefully he doesn't get confused and start passing to his future teammates!
future teammates? what're you gunna pay him with blowjobs under the table?

I'll delete my account if he goes to ******* collingwood, i am that certain that he is not going there

Yeah it's fun bagging us with stereo types but the real facts are you guys haven't appeared in an afl grand final and haven't won a final in over a decade
Alright. Real facts. Your club has gone backwards every year for the past 5 years with your dud coach and s**t list management.

Alright. Real facts. Your club has gone backwards every year for the past 5 years with your dud coach and s**t list management.
Cant deny that but went backwards from a grand final appearance and a premiership. Pretty hard not to go backwards from that. Regardless you go for a team who hasn't managed an AFL grand final appearance. The ONLY non expansion side to not achieve this.

Cant deny that but went backwards from a grand final appearance and a premiership. Pretty hard not to go backwards from that. Regardless you go for a team who hasn't managed an AFL grand final appearance. The ONLY non expansion side to not achieve this.
Rofl and you whine about people not having new material. Broken record.

Pretty valid point though considering premierships are the pinnacle of our game and you guys haven't won one since the year John Lennon died...

As one, I really don't know why Tigers fans indulge in nonsense banter attempts to denigrate opposition clubs when our atrocious past three decades is a stain on once proud club.
Granted Buckley is on par with our own Hardwick in being undeserving of keeping his job based on record and non-performance, but at least the Pies have a premiership still fresh in the memory and finals wins to boot in the past 15 years.
I'm guessing its some defence mechanism but I seriously cringe when I say Tiger fans indulging in meaningless comparisons when they simply don't stand out.
As someone said premierships and final success are the guides ALL AFL clubs are measured on and we fail the test.

As one, I really don't know why Tigers fans indulge in nonsense banter attempts to denigrate opposition clubs when our atrocious past three decades is a stain on once proud club.
Granted Buckley is on par with our own Hardwick in being undeserving of keeping his job based on record and non-performance, but at least the Pies have a premiership still fresh in the memory and finals wins to boot in the past 15 years.
I'm guessing its some defence mechanism but I seriously cringe when I say Tiger fans indulging in meaningless comparisons when they simply don't stand out.
As someone said premierships and final success are the guides ALL AFL clubs are measured on and we fail the test.
That post literally brought a smile to my face.

Most others on this board could take a leaf out of your book. :thumbsu:

That post literally brought a smile to my face.

Most others on this board could take a leaf out of your book. :thumbsu:

Don't worry, I'm hated in some circles (maybe most) on here.
But I just find that no matter what measure of success we use, we rarely stack up.
Ditto if we are sitting here in 30 years time debating the bona fides of club A or B if they have endured a similar three decades to us.
Which is why, if we win a flag in four -10 years time I'l be the happiest guy on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back