U18 Champs Round 2 - SA vs Allies

Remove this Banner Ad

if he's not 100%, or close to it, he should not be playing. he is doing his draft value harm by playing if he's underdone. he would know this.

"did some good things" is not sufficient for a guy who is being talked up as a possible top 3 pick
He isn't doing his draft chances any harm. He will be drafted in the first round regardless of how he goes. Clubs have been following him for years. SPS was ordinary last year in the U18s, still wasn't an issue.

He isn't doing his draft chances any harm. He will be drafted in the first round regardless of how he goes. Clubs have been following him for years. SPS was ordinary last year in the U18s, still wasn't an issue.

yeh, obviously he is still going to be drafted and still in the top 10 most probably.

Gee Houlahan is interesting. Has so many draftable qualities.....just needs to get it a bit more. Either way he will go higher than people think for mine.

Thought McCarthy showed a bit. Has a bit of likeness to Maynard but a lot neater with that foot. Couple of his kicks were weighted beautifully. His physical performance data will be interesting to look at but has some skills.

Confirmation that Hugo Barry (SA- Nu 33- North Adelaide/PAC) as sustained a season ending ACL injury in the last minute of the game on Saturday.
Shocking and terrible news for this young talent. I have been a huge fan of him all year, really rated his potential.
He will be back bigger and even better no doubt. All the best to him.

Hi mate, can you upload the VM and VC game that will be played on afl.com.au ?
It is playing this weekend
VC Vs VM 12.00pm afl.com
Will have to see whether I can source the footage off the afl website when it is complete.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back