AFL Toast Round 2: See The Bombers Fly Up! 13 points over the Dees

Remove this Banner Ad

Roos talking absolute s**t, "the team was tired" it's round f****n 2, how is it possible to be tired, they have another 20 rounds to play.
Don't forget that the demons had to travel interstate to play a tough game against the suns last week... oh wait

To each other, right? Has to be right - two wedding days can never be ******* good

Correct. Was at the 'G for the first half then off to the ceremony.

giphy.gif

You blokes were clearly the difference. Start marching to Adelaide now pls.
Already there ;)

Time for reminiscing....the roar for Parish's goal was nearly as loud as Mercs 93 prelim goal. JD had a TD like performance (that's Terry Daniher to the younger folk) back when TD was a dominant forward. With that leap and reach though Joe could be more dangerous if the kicking improves.

As for Melbourne they've caused is some unexpected losses. A few years ago was the obvious one but I remember one of earliest games I went to as a kid was late 70s at G, late in the season and we were staggering to the finals and Dess were bad.

Caused a huge boilover with some anonymous forward who kicked eight goals out of nowhere and never did anything again. TD was our best that miserable day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for reminiscing....the roar for Parish's goal was nearly as loud as Mercs 93 prelim goal. JD had a TD like performance (that's Terry Daniher to the younger folk) back when TD was a dominant forward. With that leap and reach though Joe could be more dangerous if the kicking improves.

As for Melbourne they've caused is some unexpected losses. A few years ago was the obvious one but I remember one of earliest games I went to as a kid was late 70s at G, late in the season and we were staggering to the finals and Dess were bad.

Caused a huge boilover with some anonymous forward who kicked eight goals out of nowhere and never did anything again. TD was our best that miserable day.
Was going to press the like button but it seems to have been removed for me...Maybe I liked a few too many Demon posts of ship jumpers and sook on their thread and now I'm not allowed like things..

I can't recall the bloke who bagged 8...saw all of TD's career. he was so consistent and in fairness he never played like JD yesterday..TD was a beautiful kick as a FF...Then Browning broke his jaw after he was on target for a ton...Then when Salmon appeared Sheeds used TD as a swingman and he was awesome at it...He was a deadly kick...JD is more in the Richo mold I reckon...gonna kick a lot of 4.7 more than 7.4 but it will be quite a ride...Love the Danihers...

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going to press the like button but it seems to have been removed for me...Maybe I liked a few too many Demon posts of ship jumpers and sook on their thread and now I'm not allowed like things..
Put the shoe on the other foot.

A Gold Coast supporter comes onto our board last week and carries on like you did. We'd all be having a whinge too, and I'd put money on it that our own mods would have reacted similarly.

All well and good to bag out a team on our board, or on the bay, but you can not expect to go onto another team's board, pay out on them and not cop a whack.

Put the shoe on the other foot.

A Gold Coast supporter comes onto our board last week and carries on like you did. We'd all be having a whinge too, and I'd put money on it that our own mods would have reacted similarly.

All well and good to bag out a team on our board, or on the bay, but you can not expect to go onto another team's board, pay out on them and not cop a whack.
I get that..I didn't really pay out as such...I did stop posting when asked too...then had my like button removed, without notice...Would have thought it would have been simple enough to ask me to stop liking all their sooky posts but they think its more egalitarian to remove my ability to press the like button..Which in my eyes, and if you read the thread you will see there are several Dees supporters who also arked up at the sook calling on mods to ban Lance Uppercut for being a lurking liker...It just shows what their fellow supporters pointed out, toughen up, grow some balls and take it on the chin...weak as water Melbum..If you want to melt down about your club expect others to be laughing at your sooky attitude...Losers..

I get that..I didn't really pay out as such...I did stop posting when asked too...then had my like button removed, without notice...Would have thought it would have been simple enough to ask me to stop liking all their sooky posts but they think its more egalitarian to remove my ability to press the like button..Which in my eyes, and if you read the thread you will see there are several Dees supporters who also arked up at the sook calling on mods to ban Lance Uppercut for being a lurking liker...It just shows what their fellow supporters pointed out, toughen up, grow some balls and take it on the chin...weak as water Melbum..If you want to melt down about your club expect others to be laughing at your sooky attitude...Losers..
You don't go to their board and do it though. You've been around long enough to know that. I suggest you take your own advice and take the removal of your like button on the chin.

You don't go to their board and do it though. You've been around long enough to know that. I suggest you take your own advice and take the removal of your like button on the chin.
Well I beg to differ, however if that's going to be the case, surely a please dont like warning or a PM saying how long I'm not allowed to like for would have been fair as well..As it is its feeble censorship at its worst..So its ok if I call them out here for being weak as water....Seriously if you read the thread it's worth a laugh..One of their posters equates that attitude directly to how their team plays...I didn't make outrageous posts..anyway stuff you Melbum,,,Me Likey!!!! I like you all but you may not know it for a while...

Well I beg to differ, however if that's going to be the case, surely a please dont like warning or a PM saying how long I'm not allowed to like for would have been fair as well..As it is its feeble censorship at its worst..So its ok if I call them out here for being weak as water....Seriously if you read the thread it's worth a laugh..One of their posters equates that attitude directly to how their team plays...I didn't make outrageous posts..anyway stuff you Melbum,,,Me Likey!!!! I like you all but you may not know it for a while...

Here's your warning.

• Club boards are places for club supporters to gather. Respect the team and its supporters when you visit. Liking posts is useful for users to rate posts without needing to post "good post" and "LOL" messages. But running rampant through opposing club boards liking negative posts is a form of disrespect of the club on their own board.

Check this link out if there's anything else you're unsure of.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back