Review Round 2 - Swans vs Port Adelaide - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just watching the Sunday review shows. Saw Heeney getting socked in the face. The umpire saw it, said hey don't go high and didn't pay a free? He punched him in the ******* head!!!! It's one of the most obvious frees you can pay!
I saw that too. Heeney was celebrating a goal. I'd like to think that Port player will be hearing from the tribunal this week. High contact, deliberate, but low force.

Although we beat them twice last year - including once in Adelaide, I now finally feel that embarrassing loss in Rd 13, 2013 has been atoned given how emphatically we won. I went across & felt we could win but knew it would be tough - I knew if we started poorly we wouldn't be coming back. It was almost the complete performance - I was very pleased at how our midfielders stopped Port moving the ball down towards their goals, particularly Rampe & Jack. I also loved how we continually won the footy & scored quickly, particularly through Jetta & Franklin. In my opinion, Jetta hasn't been the same since he injured his shin mid-way through 2013 and missed about 3 months, but maybe he'll be back to his 2012 form this year.

Oh, and we should send footage to the umpire boss of Tippett being continually mugged up forward.

You'd think he has enough from Buddy.

I guess this didn't work out well for Port :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back