Review Round 2 - Swans vs Port Adelaide - Match Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd say it's not a direction as such, but just what every kid is taught from a young age. If you're hot and can't see any obvious options, just pump it down the line as far as you possibly can!

Basically if your gonna turn it over better to do it down the line 60m away from goal especially with the new HTB rule it's dangerous playing finesse football in the backline.

Where's everyone watching the replay?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there a swirling wind making the ball drop harder than it looked on TV? Jay is normally an impeccable kick and a few other players missed some very gettable shots too.

Didn't seem to be. Was a pretty still night here. Could've been at ground level but don't think so

was a pretty good performance, and loved how Rohan, Towers, Lloyd played. Even with some atrocious kicking we managed a thumping of a highly rated team at their "poortress". I have a new found hatred for Port fans for some reason. They remind me of those Wanderers wanks. Next question, where can Mitchell fit in to that side?

Impressive performance last night, can't say I'm surprised. I knew that they would come to play with intensity. Epic full ground defense to restrict one of the best attacking sides to 44. Challenge now is to repeat the effort against a minnow team like GWS.

Swans answered their critics, most of them on this board. Horse showed he can be flexible with structure, made the tough call on Goodes as sub, multiple goal kickers, won most of the key stats. Happy camper here

Impressive performance last night, can't say I'm surprised. I knew that they would come to play with intensity. Epic full ground defense to restrict one of the best attacking sides to 44. Challenge now is to repeat the effort against a minnow team like GWS.

Swans answered their critics, most of them on this board. Horse showed he can be flexible with structure, made the tough call on Goodes as sub, multiple goal kickers, won most of the key stats. Happy camper here
This is pretty much where I am from it. What was great to see was the lack of constant errors in the stoppages, great team defense and solid running. Great game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back