Summary
showers.png

Min 17Max 28
Late shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%
rain_50.gif

Sydney area
Mostly sunny morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers at night. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day.
Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Really? Why? That never happens?

You're really big on the whole 'the club/coach tells outright lies' thing. What happened to make you believe that they do?

The club played silly buggers at selection numerous times

The club played silly buggers at selection numerous times
Really? Are you sure? Or do we only think that's what happened...

Because from everything I've read and heard, they pride themselves on laying it on the table, being as open and honest as possible.

Because from everything I've read and heard, they pride themselves on laying it on the table, being as open and honest as possible.

Every second week the last few years has been a late withdrawal

The club plays ducks and drakes all the time, most clubs do it’s no big deal

Wouldn’t surprise me if Grundy is being “managed” because he was too slow and saving face with a “back” injury

The club keeps everything to its chest, what do they lay on the table? Everyone’s always 4-6 weeks or fit to play then it turns out they can’t train

Stkilda basically found out Hannebery has been sticky taped together for 2 years

Wouldn’t surprise me if Grundy is being “managed” because he was too slow and saving face with a “back” injury

The club keeps everything to its chest, what do they lay on the table? Everyone’s always 4-6 weeks or fit to play then it turns out they can’t train

Stkilda basically found out Hannebery has been sticky taped together for 2 years

Really odd thing to say in the public domain we have to rebuild him, how bad were his injuries :(

How did he pass the medical?

Sticky tape? He’s a party boy...flour and water!

COR and Ronke in, love it. One wonders who Thurlow has to push out. Releasing Mills is the obvious, but that has flow on effects, and same for Smith when he's fit. Competition for spost is a good thinh

Too honest! Personally, I don’t like them playing their cards ‘not so close’ to their chest!

Really odd thing to say in the public domain we have to rebuild him, how bad were his injuries :(

How did he pass the medical?

Stkilda medical must be

Doctor: feel ok dan
Dan: yeah mate
Doctor: all clear (ticks box on clipboard)

I said earlier in the week (not boasting, a few others said it, too) that Dawson for Ronke is the only really obvious change but I do feel like Dawson is unlucky.

Don’t know much about COR. Someone give me a run down.

I said earlier in the week (not boasting, a few others said it, too) that Dawson for Ronke is the only really obvious change but I do feel like Dawson is unlucky.

Don’t know much about COR. Someone give me a run down.
He’s Irish and a better player than you and I...says it all really 😞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back