Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 7+

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated fixture has our next four games as Sydney, Melbourne, Carlton and Collingwood.

I think footy has been gone too long, because I’m genuinely confident we will win the first 3 when in reality we probably lose all of those then beat Collingwood...

Updated fixture has our next four games as Sydney, Melbourne, Carlton and Collingwood.

I think footy has been gone too long, because I’m genuinely confident we will win the first 3 when in reality we probably lose all of those then beat Collingwood...
Need to be 3-2 or 4-1, depending on Melbourne

Lore I can't seem to edit the poll name, can you change it to how many Buddy will kick?

Be good just to have the normality of live sport on tv, I've only got so many games of Madden left in me.
For the first time ever I think all watch all 9 games of the first round back.

The last 2 away games in Sydney town I've seen us lose after rampe assaulted the goal post and we forgot the season started against the giants.

I'm glad I can't attend to see another frustrating loss in Sydney.

In saying that I'm really excited for the resumption of the season and fingers crossed we get a win here to go 2-0.

The last 2 away games in Sydney town I've seen us lose after rampe assaulted the goal post and we forgot the season started against the giants.

In saying that I'm really excited for the resumption of the season and fingers crossed we get a win here to go 2-0.
This.
And * the swans, campaigners, all of em!

Just so you know what to expect, the AFL kindly provided an artist's impression:

16EsSy19DB1627.JPG

Play on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at the finals loss v. Sydney a couple of years ago, which was a really slow afternoon. On the way out of the ground, my family and I surrounded by Sydney fans, suddenly heard passion from somewhere towards the front of the crowd. Above the crowd their two voices rose and conquered with a massive rendition of See the Bombers Fly Up. No response from the Sydney crowd who were together yet separated - they had no soul. Left feeling good in spite of it all.

Incidentally, I heard Walla lovingly referred to as Tiptruck that afternoon. In retrospect, I wonder if that person had already gotten wind of talks with Ben Rutten...

I was at the finals loss v. Sydney a couple of years ago, which was a really slow afternoon. On the way out of the ground, my family and I surrounded by Sydney fans, suddenly heard passion from somewhere towards the front of the crowd. Above the crowd their two voices rose and conquered with a massive rendition of See the Bombers Fly Up. No response from the Sydney crowd who were together yet separated - they had no soul. Left feeling good in spite of it all.

Incidentally, I heard Walla lovingly referred to as Tiptruck that afternoon. In retrospect, I wonder if that person had already gotten wind of talks with Ben Rutten...
I’m gonna suggest that no, no wind had been gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back