• 7+

Votes: 11 23.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm sure the feelings mutual you golum looking motherf***er

Christ on a cracker, what filter are the AFL using on their cameras? Rhys looks like that bloke I gave $10 to at Flinders St Station so he could get home back to Reservoir to see his kids cos he no cash.......WAIT??? (there's no filter) THAT WAS RHYS!!!!

Key matchups for us to worry about are Heeney, Franklin and Kennedy (who seems to regularly carve us up winning high quality inside ball)

Hurley beat Buddy last time he played us back in 2018, But I think I'd rather have Ambrose on Buddy, I'd also rather Heeney play in the middle more than forward against us.

I think we'll largely go head to head in the middle, they'll try send Hewett to Merrett perhaps.

Hurley beat Buddy last time he played us back in 2018, But I think I'd rather have Ambrose on Buddy, I'd also rather Heeney play in the middle more than forward against us.

I think we'll largely go head to head in the middle, they'll try send Hewett to Merrett perhaps.

Heeney is capable of a huge impact up forward. Ridley theoretically is a very good matchup for him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hewett loves Shiel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back