Oppo Camp Round 2 - The Other 8 Games

Remove this Banner Ad

The dropping the ball, miscall on Blicavs was obviously there but Brisbane can’t blame that for their loss.
Football is a 120 min game, what happened in those other 119 are far more important to the final score.
Hipwood for one, running into an open goal square and misses.

They're laying it on a bit thick on TV, but Zak Butters is a beauty.

Here's hoping our 2020 draft uncovers some real gems, like Port in 2018.

There’s been a number of them not paid.
SPS on Thursday and one of our players too.
Must make an attempt if no prior and Blicavs did try to.
DHs like BT create all the hysteria and the AFL needs to come out and gives us explanations.
Found the laws will have a read
I reckon he had a chance to dispose of it and looked inboard and got done. Not sure his attempted handball was legit either. I was going off at the same time as bt. You win some you lose some and some non decisions cost you games as we know. Umpiring has been ok overall, games being played at pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fingers crossed for Connor Budarick :( :( That did not look good.

Is he good enough to offer a big enough deal to?
I don’t think he is tbh. He gets a bit of ball on outside but he’s no bont or petracca. He will get big offers and I don’t think he’s worth them. Good midfield, not elite like those two. I hope we don’t go after him with “huge” money.

Sydney are good, finals smokey now. I thought they had the best crop of kids leading into the season.

Essendon and North are the two worst sides in it. Melbourne are gonna make me eat my 16th prediction.
I couldn’t believe north let McDonald slide on draft night, and even more so now. Syd are laughing.

poor phillips, lot of pressure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back