Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What are your thoughts on Jacobs?
I say cut em off!
Best Snatch Brick Top GIFs | Gfycat

McCluggage > Viney seems a smart move but i really rate McCluggage :huh:

Yeah I looked at that, yet I rate McCluggage too and I don't want to drop him after one round having chosen him from the start for a reason.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I looked at that, yet I rate McCluggage too and I don't want to drop him after one round having chosen him from the start for a reason.
Yeah at this stage I'm keeping.....

kiev-ukraine-march-31-2015-260nw-277677671.jpg
8718475811428_a_en_r458.jpg

Smart move.

I see Pittonet keeping him to about 170 odd next match :thumbsu:

Hahaha legit. I started Sauce because Gawn was gonna start slow off an injury.
Now Gawn has had 2 months off to get in extra conditioning and he’d now be 100% good to go. Has Carlton, Essendon, Geelong, Sydney. Kreuzer died (not sure if he’ll be fit), then has Belly, Fort and Naismith.
He’s gonna go absolutely bananas, rucks have already shown they’re getting KOTD points. Gawn could average 150+ over the first month back.

For my trades, thinking

Lynch, Roberton, Xerri, Green OUT
Howe, Naismith, Sturt, Georgiades IN

Injects me with huge cash flow, keeps me with the same amount of keepers and gives all my premo’s another week to show up (Sicily, Dunkley, Yeo, Danger, Houston, Crisp, Sprayshaw all disappointing)

Also I’m 99% sure I’m gonna lose a F8/D8 to a floating donut so Xerri is not necessary right now. Think the most important thing is cash flow this year. Without it you won’t get to full premo, there is not enough time. Hence Naismith is a MUST imo

Drop your worst performing mid is a option...
Not that keen on it though.
Rather drop Bezerker for a cheap defender I don't have for some tweaks.

I think Dunkley will bounce back .

I want to try to upgrade Rowebottom.

Mcasey to bj Williams.
Bezerker to Noble.
Green to Robertson.

Rowbottom to a 440 forward Chad , Rozee I like Bailey Smith..i think hes the new dollhouse mcleans at the dogs plenty of mid time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back