Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brayshaw to Walters
McAsey to Noble
Houston to either Hurn or Whitfield
Coniglio to Fyfe.

Probably not as good as what I made it out to be I guess.
Still undecided on the last two.
Who am I kidding, I will probably reverse trade 10 times between now and next Thursday.

You're no better off score wise.

Last edited:
Gawn cheaper later on? Where’d you come up with that ridiculousness from?
SC Gold has him averaging 121 over the next month and dropping to 643k. 50k loss ASSUMING he scores at 117-124 over the next month.
Knowing he plays Pittonet Belly Fort and Naismith and rucks are getting creamed, why not reevaluate his scoring at closer to 140-150+
Now try and argue how he’s gonna lose cash????? I’m confused.

Gawn is gonna be cheap as and Neale is gonna be unobtainium.

You heard it here first folks

I've made a gazillion trades and reversed them and have decided that my glorious plans hinge on whether SHill or Sturt are named, or both, or neither.

Regardless of what happens after that, Longmuir will forever be my scapegoat.

If only he'd named A and not B, I will cry, I'd have won the 50K.

Lanky defecting barstard

I've made a gazillion trades and reversed them and have decided that my glorious plans hinge on whether SHill or Sturt are named, or both, or neither.

Regardless of what happens after that, Longmuir will forever be my scapegoat.

If only he'd named A and not B, I will cry, I'd have won the 50K.

Lanky defecting barstard

Hayden Young 180k DEF might* be another Freo option

Is it worth going Bont -> Danger ?
I'm a full blown idiot but...............

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got Ryan as my D1 which makes me very uncomfortable - I will downgrade him to free up some cash, option is for who?

Some options; Houston, Dawson, Howe, Doedee??

Fyi I have Sicily & Doherty as my D2,D3's...

Cheers

Without Buddy will Heeney spend more time forward?

"Isaac Heeney might not be built like Lance Franklin but he has the rock-star swagger and confidence to kick Sydney a winning score.
That’s the opinion of Swans captain Josh Kennedy and former AFL champion Brad Johnson, who are adamant Heeney is the answer upfront for Sydney in the absence of any tall forwards."

"Isaac Heeney might not be built like Lance Franklin but he has the rock-star swagger and confidence to kick Sydney a winning score.
That’s the opinion of Swans captain Josh Kennedy and former AFL champion Brad Johnson, who are adamant Heeney is the answer upfront for Sydney in the absence of any tall forwards."

This is his breakout year.

tenor.gif

He was useless in rd 1. In a normal year I would persevere, but he will drop in value so he is being sacrificed for the betterment of the team.

Likewise for me, he's gorn! He faces Steele, De Boer in upcoming weeks, so I'm banking on it being more likely he'll drop in price as opposed to stemming the flow of lost cash.

Currently he's out for Viney, which is my cash-making tactic that hopefully pays off to do the ol' Judd_Magic out/in 'Roughead manoeuvre' and hopefully only have to pay $50k or under to get Bont back in after both of their respective appreciation/depreciations.

What do people make of Fort and Ceglar? They were KOTD by Champion Data being ruckman, but will their scoring continue?

Likewise, will Fort remain as Geelong's #1 ruck - any Cat supporters able to offer their thoughts? I don't trust Scott changing his mind and throwing Stanley in ahead of him.

Fort’s growing on me by the day & think you’re basically getting Ceglar for 150k less. His DE was only 38% in Rd 1 for a 94, so the upside’s there, provided Scott isn’t a campaigner & plays Stanley.

Fort’s growing on me by the day & think you’re basically getting Ceglar for 150k less. His DE was only 38% in Rd 1 for a 94, so the upside’s there, provided Scott isn’t a campaigner & plays Stanley.

He appeals, but given Stanley saw more 'in and out' action than a lady of the night on a busy weekend, I'm not so confident. :moustache:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back