Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need more than 2 trades.

I want to trade out Roberton, Thatcher, Brayshaw and Cavarra to Short, Fort, Sturt and Georgiadies.

Funny finding you here. Nice ranking bro.

Finally you campaigners are starting to see I was right about 3 trades all these years.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Some assistance please.

Wanting to move dual positions but the app doesn’t seem to let me do or I don’t know how:

Trade : Out Roberton In Georgiades by moving Starcevich into def and Budarick into the midfield.

Some assistance please.

Wanting to move dual positions but the app doesn’t seem to let me do or I don’t know how:

Trade : Out Roberton In Georgiades by moving Starcevich into def and Budarick into the midfield.

I havent tried but others have said the app DDP moves arent working properly. You might have to do it on the website.

In: Franklin Out: who cares

a fresh, fit, cheap Buddy is what dreams are made of in SC.

i would say out Brayshaw but after hearing that he had some minor surgery in the lead up to rd 1 it kind of explained his tog and if hes fully fit by then he still could be a good pick

By then in the fwd line we will probably have a fit Cockatoo, Rankine, Acres, and Steven to pick from.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Franklin Out: who cares

a fresh, fit, cheap Buddy is what dreams are made of in SC.

i would say out Brayshaw but after hearing that he had some minor surgery in the lead up to rd 1 it kind of explained his tog and if hes fully fit by then he still could be a good pick

By then in the fwd line we will probably have a fit Cockatoo, Rankine, Acres, and Steven to pick from.
Seems as though he has the hunger for Footy again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back