Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought in Howe, Viney, Wingard, Doedee and Bewely for Bont, Whitfield, Tom Green, Roberton and Zerk-Thatcher.
Any thoughts ?

Youll end up doing a Roughy maneuver with Whitfield. He's likely to be the top scoring FWD.

Have already gone:

1. Bont -> Viney, which saves me coin and brings in a playing cashcow whilst Bont drops. Nice financial investment.
2. Roberton -> Howe, which is a pure sliding doors moment, as I wouldn't have nabbed Howe had Roberton kept his spot.

For the other three trades I'm thinking...

3. BZT -> Rivers
4. McPherson -> Ceglar
5. B. Smith -> Coniglio

$40k leftover.

Thoughts kenties?

View attachment 891113

I like it, another idea is Brayshaw -> Wingard instead of Smith -> Conigs. Smith was injured in R1.

Have already gone:

1. Bont -> Viney, which saves me coin and brings in a playing cashcow whilst Bont drops. Nice financial investment.
2. Roberton -> Howe, which is a pure sliding doors moment, as I wouldn't have nabbed Howe had Roberton kept his spot.

For the other three trades I'm thinking...

3. BZT -> Rivers
4. McPherson -> Ceglar
5. B. Smith -> Coniglio (via Starcevich to DEF)

$40k leftover.

And then next week will reactivate the DEF/MID link by going Green -> switch with Starcevich -> switch with Brander to forwards -> D. Cameron.

Thoughts kenties?

View attachment 891113
Too many defenders and missing a key scoring mid, just my opinion.

Howdy fellas & gals. Well, last night looked like a blast. Glad I missed it.

Doing everything possible to get thunder thighs Hurn into my team. Am I doing it right Here2tellyouwhy ?

Need to move on Roberton and Darcy Fort (should never had trusted that mad cow Scott, he has no clue who is his best ruck). Think I am going to load up on cash cows as best I can this week. No doubt will load the wrong ones.
Captain him too :moustache:

Screenshot_20200612-174226.png

I like it, another idea is Brayshaw -> Wingard instead of Smith -> Conigs. Smith was injured in R1.

I'm willing to give Brayshaw another chance as he played the second lowest % of gametime due to being managed after surgery on a foot injury. Given that, his PPM average was decent enough. Plus, I don't trust Wingard long-term, and prefer Ceglar in that same forward position at a similar price-point.

Given that, it sounds funny that I'm trading Smith as he had his own injury issues, but think his scoring will fluctuate more often compared to Coniglio, who is more of a M8 keeper. Plus, I need an extra midfield premo, which saves me having to field three rookies.

Too many defenders and missing a key scoring mid, just my opinion.

That's the reason why I'm punting B. Smith -> Conigs, giving me 4 premos and Viney. You got 5 premos lad?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm willing to give Brayshaw another chance as he played the second lowest % of gametime due to being managed after surgery on a foot injury. Given that, his PPM average was decent enough. Plus, I don't trust Wingard long-term, and prefer Ceglar in that same forward position at a similar price-point.

Given that, it sounds funny that I'm trading Smith as he had his own injury issues, but think his scoring will fluctuate more often compared to Coniglio, who is more of a M8 keeper. Plus, I need an extra midfield premo, which saves me having to field three rookies.

That's the reason why I'm punting B. Smith -> Conigs, giving me 4 premos and Viney. You got 5 premos lad?
I do bruvs, Cogs @M5 ...but my chips are stacked at a less risky D5, Doedee and Brander a day away from being rested /dropped is where my nads hanging out on the line

EDIT: Pictures attached 🤦‍♂️

HELP! PLEASE!

Anyone keen to tell me what to do? Forward line donuts and back line super shaky...

Not completely opposed to sidewaysing premo, but would need to open up some serious value... 7735517A-70A5-4E80-949F-0A198250E882.jpeg 1139B5D4-511F-4AF0-8329-4218F21D46FC.jpeg

Last edited:
In a 17 week season, go hard early.

Green -> Bennell
Dunkley -> Tom Mitchell (feel like Dunkley might not get as much mid time as last year with the rise of Bailey Smith, and I've now seen Mitchell play a game to see that he's got the match conditioning)
Roberton -> Doedee
Bailey Williams -> Rivers
Cavarra -> McHenry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back