Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So? What's the plan? Trade him out and then trade him back in in Round 3? Madness.
Who knows, the whole @#$&ing world has gone mad so wouldn't surprise me. Some crazy s**t going on, each to their own.

I'm thinking of getting in Brett Bewley $252,000 up forward.He is playing on a wing and looks fit and ready.
Ruckman are scoring more with the shorter games. I will bring in Darcy Fort $262,000 or Ceglar $411,000 up forward.
Not sure on Darcy Fort's job security though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm thinking of getting in Brett Bewley $252,000 up forward.He is playing on a wing and looks fit and ready.
Ruckman are scoring more with the shorter games. I will bring in Darcy Fort $262,000 or Ceglar $411,000 up forward.
Not sure on Darcy Fort's job security though
Forts JS is okay if he keeps playing well

That'd be a bit kneejerk. After three months of research you'd be a little mad to drop someone who played a bad opening game in the midst of total uncertainty.
Yeah youre right, im going to keep the faith with Mccluggage and bont. I dont really need viney.

Just dusted the cobwebs off my team...

Shorter match times + Same 3300 points to go around = Stupid.

This year is just dumb and anything could happen, back your gut and see what happens. The only certainty is that this year is not like any other year, so the basic "rules" of SC are out the window.

Early stages, I'm thinking:

-Gawn to Naismith
-Lynch to Fort
-Roberton to Howe
-Cumming to Ceglar (via Houston to DEF, Whitfield to MID)

$263.6k in the bank

Might even drop the 5th trade as well. Starcevich, Green and Cavarra on the chopping block. Will look at a rookie correction with Georgiades, or even grab another mid-pricer like Milera, Wingard, Simpkin, McGrath, Martin, Townsend or Bewley.

Need to suss out a trade plan that involves keeping Gawn as well.

Fun times ahead. It's good to be back! Good luck all! :)

Just dusted the cobwebs off my team...

Shorter match times + Same 3300 points to go around = Stupid.

This year is just dumb and anything could happen, back your gut and see what happens. The only certainty is that this year is not like any other year, so the basic "rules" of SC are out the window.

Early stages, I'm thinking:

-Gawn to Naismith
-Lynch to Fort
-Roberton to Howe
-Cumming to Ceglar (via Houston to DEF, Whitfield to MID)

$263.6k in the bank

Might even drop the 5th trade as well. Starcevich, Green and Cavarra on the chopping block. Will look at a rookie correction with Georgiades, or even grab another mid-pricer like Milera, Wingard, Simpkin, McGrath, Martin, Townsend or Bewley.

Need to suss out a trade plan that involves keeping Gawn as well.

Fun times ahead. It's good to be back! Good luck all! :)
I think it's reasonable to drop a premo for cash generation with only 16 games left, Gawn to Naismith makes sense to me.

You're taking the piss, surely. You're going to trade out a 123k rookie who scored 100? Seriously - WTF??
Need to make cash ASAP, and with so many trades up our sleeves I expect the Roughead manoeuvre will be used more than ever

Don't know what the * I'm going to do but I'm 100% getting rid of some combination of Brayshaw, Macpherson, Cavarra, Green, Cumming, BZT, maybe even Dunks or Bont cause they shafted me Round 1.
Wanna bring in Zilliams or Howe, maybe Heeney, obviously Sturt and Georgiades.
Can't wait for whoever I trade out to go 150

Looks like i can get both Naismith as r3 and Viney in as m6 if i trade Brayshaw -> S.Hill and Z.Guthrie/BZT -> Rookie (<135k)

You might have to take a punt on a Def rookie like Williams even if hes not picked to make the deal happen.

Good trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back