Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't know if it'll be Rd 2, but it won't be that much later. He's started doing match sim and all sorts.

I'm happy to bench him for 1-2 and run Budarick, Robertson or Brown in that M8 spot.

Otherwise Dev Smith into the guts, and Taylor on field.

I think the Dees are playing the long game with him he won't be rushed.

Hope he can get fit and play footy again.

I have only $300 bank so would need 2 trades to turn Brayshaw into Viney. Not sure he's worth it TBH.

To fund it, I'll either downgrade Roberton > S Hill (if named) or BZT (if dropped) > 117k/123k Def rookie (if one is named)

Hibberd/Cavarra > Sturt (if he plays) or Taylor with a 3rd trade.

2 other rookie corrective trades if required, but would prefer to not use those. Overall reasonably happy to roll with this squad for a few rounds.

hmmmm.JPG

or

hmmm2.JPG

Last edited:
I have only $300 bank so would need 2 trades to turn Brayshaw into Viney. Not sure he's worth it TBH.

To fund it, I'll either downgrade Roberton > S Hill (if named) or BZT (if dropped) > 117k/123k Def rookie (if one is named)

Hibberd/Cavarra > Sturt (if he plays) or Taylor with a 3rd trade.

2 other rookie corrective trades if required, but would prefer to not use those. Overall reasonably happy to roll with this squad for a few rounds.

View attachment 883851

or

View attachment 883854
I guess it depends on whether hill is named, or if Carlisle is back to free up Roberton mate. I’m not sure what to do about roberton either. Is Doedee a option for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Nic Nat fella shits me to tears.
You think hes going big, but thats the last you see of him till next qtr.
Did it again Rnd 1
Worth keeping or will a cheap R2 score just as well ? Tempted to offload.

This Nic Nat fella shits me to tears.
You think hes going big, but thats the last you see of him till next qtr.
Did it again Rnd 1
Worth keeping or will a cheap R2 score just as well ? Tempted to offload.
Reduced game time = trade

I've gone from feeling conservative (maybe 2-3 trades all rookie corrections) to being pretty much set on using 5 trades now.

Using 5 trades still gives you 25 left. With only 12 more weeks til SC finals you could still use 2 a week and have a trade up your sleeve for finals. Not sure I will even use 2 a week for the first month back. Rookies need to be held at least 4 weeks to make enough money before culling them. Trades in first month likely to just be to cover LTI's.

At this stage I'm thinking:

Houston, Roberton, McAsey, Bont, Cavarra out for Howe, Doedee, Fort (via Brander swing back), Viney and Rankine. $250k left in the bank.

Not overly comfortable in chopping a couple of the names there but trying to jump on the players who's price will jump up quickly and allow me to make the most of my money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back