Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing SC relevant

In Broomhead, Aish
Out Varcoe, Cox

In Lambert, Lennon, Short
Out Lloyd, Hunt, McIntosh
Lucky I don't have to trade this week...
Cant seem to access SC either. Hopefully, this is just a hotel wifi block

Dunstan will be lucky to get a game when Kobe Stevens is back, I struggle to see how he gets a game as is. He's of the Luke Beveridge mould, solid footballer, but too physically limited for the AFL.
Tend to agree. Moving into manhood at 13 probably helped him become an afl player but not necessarily assist him in becoming a good one.

****, Don't know what to do. I don't have any injuries but I've got about 4 rookies that did s**t all last week. If I jump the gun too soon, they might get a better score, and if I don't make the move, I might have 4 trades to make with only two trades available in round 3.

Definitely want to get rid of Pickett this week.

Anyone know the earliest I can find out the weekends teams? I might have 20-30 minutes to make some trades before the Richmond Collingwood game.

Still not sure what to do with Dunstan, he better get a good score this week, or I'll trade him out for Oliver or something.
You'll have about an hour, it's a stupid 7:20 start again, Sunday games aren't cut to 22 until Friday around 5:30

Ok, cheers. Thinking if Dunstan spuds it up and Murphy goes back to back, its a near straight swap.

Most of the better performers at the bottom end seem to be in the fwd line.
Just gonna suck it up and hope the first gamers get a better score in round 2, and the people who jump ship can suffer.

Settled on two trades:

Hannebery to Howe (Hibberd to mids)
Smith to Marchbank.

Howe played 20+ games 5 seasons straight and is no chance of a role change according to the Collingwood board.

Like the look of 4-1-3 in defense much better than 3-0-5, considering Otten and Hibberd are time bombs. We might get Newman/Hayward/EVW, not sure about anyone else.

Settled on two trades:

Hannebery to Howe (Hibberd to mids)
Smith to Marchbank.

Howe played 20+ games 5 seasons straight and is no chance of a role change according to the Collingwood board.

Like the look of 4-1-3 in defense much better than 3-0-5, considering Otten and Hibberd are time bombs. We might get Newman/Hayward/EVW, not sure about anyone else.
Hanners is a premo..... u don't trade out premiums...... u will kick yourself when he gets a 130 this week

Which premo should I bring in?
Pendles, Gaff, Merrett, Martin, Hall or Ablett?
Or should I save some coin and go for a mid-pricer like Miller, Murphy or Oliver?
Cheers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thursday night football can lick my hairy bogflaps.
I pride myself on lowbrow but I've never heard bogflaps, certainly pissflaps I've heard of.

I will use it in conversation this week.:thumbsu:

Hanners is a premo..... u don't trade out premiums...... u will kick yourself when he gets a 130 this week

I'm all for holding premiums but not ones that look injured. All signs point to another poor game given his poor JLT, his role and low TOG in R1. Plus it allows me to get in Marchbank and not cop a 50 from Otten/Steward/Hibberd.

Roo to Hoskin -Elliott and Taranto to Dusty. At the moment. Didn't want to trade this early but with Roo out and return uncertain am reluctant to hold him.
Are you able to leave out the Taranto>HoskinElliot part and just go NRoo > Dusty?

Last edited:
I'm all for holding premiums but not ones that look injured. All signs point to another poor game given his poor JLT, his role and low TOG in R1. Plus it allows me to get in Marchbank and not cop a 50 from Otten/Steward/Hibberd.

I'm another depressed Hanners owner...what was his TOG? Are there injury rumours? What type of injury?

latest

With 12 rookies who scored under 50 including the injured Smith as well as the injured Riewoldt trading would seem a must. Reiwoldt is a dilemma though. In past years I've been caught hanging onto premos who have supposedly had a 2-3 week injury just for it to stay listed as 2-3 weeks round after round for half a season. In other years I've traded them out straight away just to have them come back on time, star and have to be traded back in. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Nothing SC relevant

In Broomhead, Aish
Out Varcoe, Cox

In Lambert, Lennon, Short
Out Lloyd, Hunt, McIntosh
Perhaps the most relevant thing on those team lists could be that Ivan Maric was named as an emergency again. He can't be far off getting a game, which could be bad news for Nankervis owners.

Last edited:
I'm another depressed Hanners owner...what was his TOG? Are there injury rumours? What type of injury?
Played 72% TOG, which is a good chunk less than his usual. Also zero or maybe 1 CBA and no tackles laid which was the first time in forever. All very worrying signs and the rumour from the swans board is that he's carrying a bad knee.

I'm also a very depressed owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back