Not open for further replies.
Whos the second smith ?

It's not Brodie, Roarke, or Nick

But it was a horrible last minute mistake

dick_gif.gif

Clay? Josh? Nick? Timothy? Issac? Devon? Zac? Archie? Lol

If you couldn't deduce it's a backline trade :p

Only one of those you listed have back status

Josh :eek: strange pick but 73 isnt that bad thou ?

It's not just the score, I thought he would be getting more midfield time, but watching the game played the majority as a lockdown half back

Doesn't fill me with much confidence going forward.

Just Smith to Hannan via a couple of DPP's this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I shouldn't but think I will rock it this week and risk the rookie being dropped. Just in case I want to make a change next week.

Smith is now out for 4 months, so not even a late season cash cow now.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I shouldn't but think I will rock it this week and risk the rookie being dropped. Just in case I want to make a change next week.

Smith is now out for 4 months, so not even a late season cash cow now.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Unless he gets injured, I can't see Hannan getting dropped anytime soon. So I'm very comfortable bringing him in.

Just wish I'd started with him because I probably wouldn't have had Joel Smith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is this for madness?

I am going to trade Roo > WHE. (Have Macrae & Dahl).

Then I'm going to upgrade Marchbank > Adams & then bring either Marchbank / Marsh back in next week.

Realise this is slightly one step back to make two step forward but believe it makes sense.

The other option is hold Roo. Trade Hanners to Gaff & then go Smith to Marsh / Mcgrath.

How is this for madness?

Then I'm going to upgrade Marchbank > Adams & then bring either Marchbank / Marsh back in next week.

Realise this is slightly one step back to make two step forward but believe it makes sense.

The other option is hold Roo. Trade Hanners to Gaff & then go Smith to Marsh / Mcgrath.

Yep complete sense...not

How is this for madness?

Silliest thing ive ever heard...

Anyone have any clue how long Roo is out for? I would prefer to hold him but the extra cash that trading him out gives allows me to get some much better rooks in with my trades next week

Am seeing a lot of AFL Fantasy type trades in this thread
I will only be trading this week if I need to cover a potential 0 (if rookies get dropped like wildfire).
Basically need
1 of Otten or Stewart to play (Smith on the bench, not an essential trade just yet)
2 of Taranto, Barrett, SPP, Pickett, Hibberd
1 of Eddy, Butler, Parfitt

Am seeing a lot of AFL Fantasy type trades in this thread
I will only be trading this week if I need to cover a potential 0 (if rookies get dropped like wildfire).
Basically need
1 of Otten or Stewart to play (Smith on the bench, not an essential trade just yet)
2 of Taranto, Barrett, SPP, Pickett, Hibberd
1 of Eddy, Butler, Parfitt

I know essential trades and all that is a golden rule

I like trading hard early and then sitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back