Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I trade

Toby to Parker (saints rookie)

Ridley to McMillan or Witherden or Newnan
I reckon just trade Ridley to Wilkie. Have another weeks look/data at those defenders. See if Toby gets up next week. We knew the risks with him, so seems premature to trade him so early. If he doesn't I'm likely to trade him to Parker as well.
If u must do it then I reckon Newman will be the best option, but I'd wait.

Thanks for the reply. s**t I forgot about Wingard. Could get squeezed out when he comes back. I know they play different roles but still.. Who else would make way?

The Obvious one to come out when Wingard comes in is Nash, the tall Irishman. His forward pressure is off the charts which Clarko loves but his kicking still lets him down. If not him it could be Morrison or even Poppy. I don't think it will be Cousins but who knows? I think Clarko will probably rotate 6 to 8 players in the team and do a bit of horses for courses selection. Last week Mirra probably got the gig as Adelaide have lots of talls, Western Bulldogs not so much so Scully comes in.
The guys that will keep their spots are the ones that can play multiple roles.

I reckon just trade Ridley to Wilkie. Have another weeks look/data at those defenders. See if Toby gets up next week. We knew the risks with him, so seems premature to trade him so early. If he doesn't I'm likely to trade him to Parker as well.
If u must do it then I reckon Newman will be the best option, but I'd wait.

Hore mite become Wilkie next week

Afternoon Kentlemen.

Would you:

A) Trade B.Crouch to Fyfe
B) Trade Smith to Andrews/Hurn
C) Collins/Scrimshaw to Newman
D) Walsh to RockPIG/Sheed
E) Sit Toight
F) Something really cool i haven't thought of

View attachment 643961

Brouch > Fyfe is the only one of those trades I would consider

Im considering bringing MacMillions in.

He was a player i had in my team all preseason and regret taking him out.
same. if only he played that second JLT.
his history says no but my gut is telling me yes. or i could just take the conservative approach and wait for next week.

i need a North supporter to talk me out of Macmillan.
can you help?

Like I mentioned previously, Macmillan has had 5 years or so (every chance) to prove himself as a top 10 defender and he hasn't. He does get the occasional decent score but more consistently you're probably going to be looking at mostly 70's and 80's going by his history. I also doubt he has had any major role change either.

Does that help?

Don't, it will be a season of disappointment. Not Supercoach material.
Like I mentioned previously, Macmillan has had 5 years or so (every chance) to prove himself as a top 10 defender and he hasn't. He does get the occasional decent score but more consistently you're probably going to be looking at mostly 70's and 80's going by his history. I also doubt he has had any major role change either.

Does that help?
thanks guys :thumbsu:
yeah it helps. i kinda already knew but i just needed to be told.

edit: it means Scrim, Clark and Duuursma on field this week until i can sort this mess out.

i need a North supporter to talk me out of Macmillan.
can you help?
I'd rather take a punt on Newman, much better odds imo. Simpson has to start slowing down a bit sometime, and even if he doesn't there's gonna be a hell of a lot of ball in the Blues defensive 50.
Macmillan is long odds to become SC relevant all of a sudden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thanks guys :thumbsu:
yeah it helps. i kinda already knew but i just needed to be told.

edit: it means Scrim, Clark and Duuursma on field this week until i can sort this mess out.

In addition, the only players from North that i have in my team are Goldy and B. Scott. The only other player i considered outside of them was LDU :eek:. Forget his last season. As a premo rookie i can see him ending up somewhere in the mid 300's. In general i don't think North has a very supercoach friendly game plan.

The melts when Worsfold trolls and brings back Ridley in a week or two! Hehe!

....and before any of you get all defensive, remember, I’ve got puff cheeks ‘mommy mommy my footsie sore and my muscles hurt I don’t wanna go to Perf’ Greene...so let me fire some potshots aye!

Afternoon Kentlemen.

Would you:

A) Trade B.Crouch to Fyfe
B) Trade Smith to Andrews/Hurn
C) Collins/Scrimshaw to Newman
D) Walsh to RockPIG/Sheed
E) Sit Toight
F) Something really cool i haven't thought of

View attachment 643961
Sit tight...
And hope Goldy can score with another ruck in!

Ridley > Wilkie downgrade leaves me $422,300 to bring in an Uber Premo def or mid this week. Can't make up my mind were the $$'s would be best spent, taking account which rookies would end up on-field. Thoughts?

A) Walsh > Lloyd (20k bank) Duursma to M9*
B) Walsh > Fyfe (10k bank)
C) Libba > Macrae (33k bank)
---
D) Gibbons > Sheed (130k bank)

hmmm.JPG

Ridley > Wilkie downgrade leaves me $422,300 to bring in an Uber Premo def or mid this week. Can't make up my mind were the $$'s would be best spent, taking account which rookies would end up on-field. Thoughts?

A) Walsh > Lloyd (20k bank) Duursma to M9*
B) Walsh > Fyfe (10k bank)
C) Libba > Macrae (33k bank)
---
D) Gibbons > Sheed (130k bank)

View attachment 644126
Surely your going Gibbons to Sheed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back