Trades Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Still a game to come but thought I'd get this thread going as a bit of preparation.

What're we looking at doing this week?

Consdiering whether or not to trade Scrimshaw to Parker via Burgess DPP and downgrade one of Dunkley/Heeney to Boak. Maybe a bit reactionary though. Thoughts?

No point considering my trades until teams named. Grabbing the good rooms are a priority, I left 85k in the bank for it. If balta or Hore get dropped they are out.

If all my rooks are named, I can’t see a way to get constable in seeing all of my mids are firing. So I’d likely go Dunkley to Boak, and Williams to Newman.

Scott well and truly over his break even (24) 20mins in.. 34pts so far.
$$$.
Keen for a good score from him at M8 with Constables 82 on the pine.

On Lobb watch as I had him R2 most of preseason. Ditched in the final week though.

Consdiering whether or not to trade Scrimshaw to Parker via Burgess DPP and downgrade one of Dunkley/Heeney to Boak. Maybe a bit reactionary though. Thoughts?
I’m considering heeney down as well. Golden rule is to never trade premiums but with swans looking very poor it worries me that heeney will spend large chunks forward as they don’t have enough avenues to goal. Horse is a campaigner as well. Guys like Kelly and boak look like outrageous value in that same price point

I've got Scott and Constable on the mid bench, but a mid-price defenders that includes Ridley.. so I'm considering downgrading one of my mids so I can field Scott, and then upgrading a defender (Ridley, most likely) to Lloyd. Hmm.

Very reactionary but considering moving Bray —> Taranto for some cash and fixing a rookie or just fixing 2 rooks. Not going to hop on any bandwagons (Newman, Mcmillian, Worpel etc) until week 2

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty happy overall. Would
I've got Scott and Constable on the mid bench, but a mid-price defenders that includes Ridley.. so I'm considering downgrading one of my mids so I can field Scott, and then upgrading a defender (Ridley, most likely) to Lloyd. Hmm.

Thinking of doing the same but all my kids are firing.
Could go Cripps to cousins and then upgrade Ridley to Lloyd, it will probably give me more points but is it worth it hmm.

Got to trade Perryman out, didnt get the role I thought he might and now KO'd. Other trades I dont want to do at all and yet want to immediately = Zerrett, Dusty and Gawny. Will probably hold them all and do something else but ffs.

Burgess to Parker for me

Then either another rookie fix or Billings to Worpel? What are people’s thoughts on this? Likley to have same output just don’t want to jump off straight away.

Burgess to Parker for me

Then either another rookie fix or Billings to Worpel? What are people’s thoughts on this? Likley to have same output just don’t want to jump off straight away.
Look its one game so pretty hard to go by. What I didnt like about Billings was he seemed to not get a lot involved through the middle. I was hoping he'd be back to that link up player wich he defintely wasnt. But it was pretty hard to work out who had what roles through the middle in that game to be honest. Worpel got two goals but agree is looking like good money. I'd edge towards making money with rookies but I guess Im taking the more Guns Rookie approach and have some big fails there too.

Thinking Dunkley to Worpel but will watch the replay of the Bulldogs game to see what was wrong first.
That will leave me with $300K odd so at the moment it's either Ridley or Williams up to Newman or Macmillan
Played too much of the game forward i reckon

2295 ranked 315th overall so happy days. Will look to get scrimshaw to newman somehow
With Tim Mohr injuring his knee, Scrimshaw job security goes up a notch, but might have to play taller/more accountable.
I didn't pick him in the end, I went Collins so just as big a disaster.

Look its one game so pretty hard to go by. What I didnt like about Billings was he seemed to not get a lot involved through the middle. I was hoping he'd be back to that link up player wich he defintely wasnt. But it was pretty hard to work out who had what roles through the middle in that game to be honest. Worpel got two goals but agree is looking like good money. I'd edge towards making money with rookies but I guess Im taking the more Guns Rookie approach and have some big fails there too.

Agree here. I want to wait one more week but I don’t know if I can. I like that in the second half he was more involved in the back half (see heat maps below) Yes Worpel had two snags but will prices at 70ish next week, all we need is 85+ ?
E1B21433-1903-4468-90C5-08C4735195D7.jpeg E40ABB0C-2AFE-4178-B638-35210F17EA07.jpeg 00ABBAFA-9C03-4948-B9ED-FD5569203BDA.jpeg DBB31B4F-EE23-4585-B774-F26919A19E18.jpeg

With Tim Mohr injuring his knee, Scrimshaw job security goes up a notch, but might have to play taller/more accountable.
I didn't pick him in the end, I went Collins so just as big a disaster.
Yeah his scoring will be an issue tho and he's on my field with hore and Burgess on the bench so one of them needs to go or I'll most likely be copping 40s at D6

Remove this Banner Ad

Back