Round 2 Trades (5 available)

How many trades are you making this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gees I've missed this thread.

JM is home kentys.

giphy.gif

What a lovely 8/1133 morning it is. Just checking in to see how many of you are going to trade in my POD Howe in R2 and jinx him.

As for myself, Dunkley the only cloud on the horizon so far. Might have to give him another chance against Carlton though. Surely he couldn't be that crap again. Surely Cavarra plays next week. Ball never got near him so I'll stick tight unless another forward rookie goes ballistic.

Pittonet might be a popular trade in the next week or two. Thinking about how to fit him in in R3 if he kills it next week (assuming he is Kreuzers replacement).

Now just waiting for the team to fall apart today.

What a lovely 8/1133 morning it is. Just checking in to see how many of you are going to trade in my POD Howe in R2 and jinx him.

Curious as to why everyone would be bringing Howe in now. Why didn’t they start him? If it was injury concerns why are there none now? To me, it was either start him or bring him in as last upgrade.

What are people thinking they'll do with dunkley ? I know it's only one game but with the extra trades and prices changing after 2 games I reckon we can afford to be ruthless. I worry bailey williams is stealing some of his mid minutes too.

What are people thinking they'll do with dunkley ? I know it's only one game but with the extra trades and prices changing after 2 games I reckon we can afford to be ruthless. I worry bailey williams is stealing some of his mid minutes too.

The whole WB midfield had a mare. Chill.

Curious as to why everyone would be bringing Howe in now. Why didn’t they start him? If it was injury concerns why are there none now? To me, it was either start him or bring him in as last upgrade.

Fair question. The key answer is there is nothing like a real game of footy for competition points to evaluate a players true worth. And it's only one game but Howe passed with flying colours.

The common reaction of many is to trade to chase points or make corrections (which may be good or bad). Given we pretty much have 2 trades to use every week makes this even more likely than usual.

I don't know how people assessed Howe in the preseason. Perhaps he flew under the radar a bit with a lot of focus on Dawson and Houston. For mine he was a fairly low risk and high upside pick with a good preseason hit out against the Saints confirming his value. I was amazed his ownership was so low.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fair question. The key answer is there is nothing like a real game of footy for competition points to evaluate a players true worth. And it's only one game but Howe passed with flying colours.

The common reaction of many is to trade to chase points or make corrections (which may be good or bad). Given we pretty much have 2 trades to use every week makes this even more likely than usual.

I don't know how people assessed Howe in the preseason. Perhaps he flew under the radar a bit with a lot of focus on Dawson and Houston. For mine he was a fairly low risk and high upside pick with a good preseason hit out against the Saints confirming his value. I was amazed his ownership was so low.

All good points, Kicker, but...."wHy U sTeAL mY PoD bRaH!!!????" ppppppp.JPG

As for myself, Dunkley the only cloud on the horizon so far. Might have to give him another chance against Carlton though. Surely he couldn't be that crap again. Surely Cavarra plays next week. Ball never got near him so I'll stick tight unless another forward rookie goes ballistic.

Pittonet might be a popular trade in the next week or two. Thinking about how to fit him in in R3 if he kills it next week (assuming he is Kreuzers replacement).

Now just waiting for the team to fall apart today.
Dont worry it wont be long before you will be back in the weekly trade threads bitching about Howe.

As a previous Howe owner I know this feeling all too well.

Enjoy his score last night while it lasts.

Dont worry it wont be long before you will be back in the weekly trade threads bitching about Howe.

As a previous Howe owner I know this feeling all too well.

Enjoy his score last night while it lasts.

Always a possibility. Lovin it for now though.

With so many trades this year I might just ride him until he spuds then trade him in for a fallen Seagull or the Hurninator returning from a few weeks off injured.

I had Howe in Thursday night but took him out for extra dollars. Doh! I think he's good value but I've had him in previous years and he does have a tendency to be up and down at times, so while I'm tempted to jump on I'm going to let him go.

I do think with the extra trades we have license to be a bit more reactionary.

The priority for this weeks trades should be rookie corrections and possibly mid-pricer corrections. Tend to think leave the premos for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back