Trades Round 2 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to cut ties with Dom Tyson.

He was like oh my balls! - Album on Imgur

That practice game 2 weeks ago really did a number on you didn't it friend.

22D66860-90C7-4C93-8DAE-E1955A60506E.jpeg
920A8D9C-5C73-4731-AEC2-236FB7ADD255.jpeg
Who would you trade Dangerfield to?
I’ve got $18k in the bank and I’m leaning towards Walsh. Can pretty much afford anyone.

Swinging Laird to MIDs and targeting a DEF an option?
I considered it but I’ve started 5 premo defenders and I should probably get the Seagull at some point.

View attachment 1085679
View attachment 1085680
Who would you trade Dangerfield to?
I’ve got $18k in the bank and I’m leaning towards Walsh. Can pretty much afford anyone.

lots of options - Titch or Dunkley?

although you might want to consider Laird to strengthen your Def - you could put him on the mids and swing campbell or scott to forwards - or swing sharp down to mids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I considered it but I’ve started 5 premo defenders and I should probably get the Seagull at some point.

I've got 5 defender premos as well but I don't think the Gull will be a must have this year but if he drops below $600k and is averaging 110 he will be a target for me.

I doubt a pies supporter would pick stepho.
If he plays well its still a bit of a slap in the face.
imo most pies supporters are death riding stepho, phillips and treloar.
Could not be further from the truth regarding the 3 pies

is it too risky to replace Danger and Rowell with Mills and Stevo?
Ngl I’ve considered both and I’m coming around to the idea of bringing in Stevo instead of a mid premo for Rowell and pocketing the change. None of the mid options are really jumping out at me and I was all over Stevo after his preseason game. Might be time to back the gut that told me to pick him in the first place. Had Mills pretty much all preseason as well, but I’ve already got 5 premo defenders and I don’t know if I want to lock down my 6th just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back