Not open for further replies.
Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Now you just need an off shore bank account to launder that cash

Panama vs Cayman Islands vs Switzerland???

Switzerland is the safe bet with better JS, though if you are happy to take the risk perhaps the Cayman Islands has the greater upside, what with the crystal blue waters and sandy beaches. I'd stay clear of Panama. Hasn't yet learnt to handle the added attention of a tagger, what with the Panama Papers investigation and all.

As a kid we had neighbours from Seychelles Islands. Beautiful people and no doubt place.
But in all seriousness Id just put it all into Bitcoin.

Now most would think yeah the crazy Boomer Degen drunk is at it again. But maybe Im crazy enough that I know better and worth listening too :think: :moustache:

Sep 3, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
If we haven't already we really should. :)
kramer and lawyer.gif

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
1616726479234.png

Thinking I need to strengthen my backline and trade out Nic Nat, was thinking of Tom Hickey as a replacement in the ruck but no idea about the back line.

Might just sit on it for now and see how it goes? 51K spare atm

View attachment 1086280

Thinking I need to strengthen my backline and trade out Nic Nat, was thinking of Tom Hickey as a replacement in the ruck but no idea about the back line.

Might just sit on it for now and see how it goes? 51K spare atm

wait until the end of round 2 and you will have a much better idea where you stand.

at his point it looks like your biggest issue is D5,6 - Bud and Cox can go up and down to a better mid pricer and the best rookie you don't have - you can swing Clark back to help achieve this.

Coach_Required

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool & Boston Celtics
wait until the end of round 2 and you will have a much better idea where you stand.

at his point it looks like your biggest issue is D5,6 - Bud and Cox can go up and down to a better mid pricer and the best rookie you don't have - you can swing Clark back to help achieve this.

Yeah i was thinking

out Nic Nat & Cox
in Hickey & Saad / Crisp

but will see how they go round 2

AFDogs

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 9, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Do I accept the fact that ROB may not have been a good pick, downgrade him to Meek and play Flynn at R2? Or give ROB a chance and hope he bounces back like Grundy has...

1616729082977.png

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Do I accept the fact that ROB may not have been a good pick, downgrade him to Meek and play Flynn at R2? Or give ROB a chance and hope he bounces back like Grundy has...

View attachment 1086301
to early to sideways imo.
back him in for another week at least.

After tomorrows teams are announced tonight. I will do Danger to Heeney.
Then at some stage tomorrow.
Bergman to Stephenson.

will probably do something similar - but just one trade this week, then 2nd trade next week after seeing what unfolds this round.

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Still yet to decide between Fyfe, Titch and Jelly to replace Danger.

Leaning towards Titch for some reason
I'm leaning toward Bont. His annual avg is still climbing.
Titch has crazy low ownership due to interrupted preseason, but needs to work bloody hard for his pts. I prefer the KOTD's that can jag the odd 170 by simply adding 2 goals to their regular game.
My only issue is i already have McCrae Dunkley and Helmet from doggies.
Jelly very tempting too. Went well enough in wet conditions first up.

Shittrucca seems to have gone out of fashion since the preseason. Also v tempting and only 10% owned if you can spare an added 20K.

If i had to make an early speccy call for a big season i'd also think about Wines. In career best nick, reasonably priced without being cheap, 1.7% owned, and in a mob that will win plenty.

Despite getting off to possibly my greatest start of all time, I can’t help myself when it comes to making a move to a speculative pick who I was going to start with before being laughed at for it.

So

Danger to Dusty
Rowell to Stevo via Dusty DPP

244k in the bank

What could possibly go wrong?

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back