Unofficial Preview Round 2 v Carlton - Jack Viney and the Forgotten Trophy Cabinet - Opposition Supporters Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure it has nothing to do with how salty they are at the incompetence of their list manager.
Yeah man, Adelaide must be absolutely livid at Carlton for that dodgy trade where they ended up with Eddie or whatever his name is spud. You robbed them blind.

We are going to be on top of the ladder after the drubbing we give to the Blues tomorrow.

Wonder how long it's been since we've been on top of the ladder?!

He was a free agent....
Good list management to set that loser free instead of clogging up that awesome list. Good riddance hey? s**t he probably would've chewed into Daisy's next contract and you'd be mad to let him go.

Good list management to set that loser free instead of clogging up that awesome list. Good riddance hey? s**t he probably would've chewed into Daisy's next contract and you'd be mad to let him go.
Never said good riddance. Was disappointed to lose him, but he was uncontracted and wanted to return to Adelaide for family reasons. Unlike Frawley who just left guys because you were a basket case.

Never said good riddance. Was disappointed to lose him, but he was uncontracted and wanted to return to Adelaide for family reasons. Unlike Frawley who just left guys because you were a basket case.
The same excuse Gibbs gave?

Yeh. He was contracted, and Adelaide didn't offer an appropriate amount. We've found a way to sort out his issues apparently.
So he wasn't a free agent but wanted out. I've got a theory: Trying to get away from a basket case club.
Dees were at that point as you mentioned, but that was back in the day. Geez it sucks to be a basket case but it's good to look back at it when you're not. Chin up buddy.

Yeh. He was contracted, and Adelaide didn't offer an appropriate amount. We've found a way to sort out his issues apparently.

Until next trade period when he will be on the first plane to Adelaide.

There was no denying we were a basket case, but times have changed! it's a tough road but stick by your side and you may see that 17th flag in the next 20 years.

So he wasn't a free agent but wanted out. I've got a theory: Trying to get away from a basket case club.
Dees were at that point as you mentioned, but that was back in the day. Geez it sucks to be a basket case but it's good to look back at it when you're not. Chin up buddy.
You've won a solitary game....

Someone needs to drop a nuke at Visy and eliminate the filth they call Carlton.

******* rabble of a joint and i take great joy in watching them fail every game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back