footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Bevo should be absolutely grilled at the presser. Won’t happen though. I love him for what he did in 2016, but someone needs to read the riot act to him. Bain’s? The last 3 games can snowball, supporters drop off next year if we have another sh1t year, then what? Just smacks of arrogance. Coach to win ar$ehole.

footscray1973

Premiership Player
May 17, 2004
Pepperland
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
He’s been awesome.

If Macrae gets played in his actual position and Bont gets out of this funk there’s a genuinely elite midfield there.

Now all we need is a ruck, a wing, a couple of half backs, two small forwards......

Need a coach whose head isn’t stuck up his own ar$e. Or an assistant to tell him to pull it out!

Mattdougie

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 29, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
This is what you get with a boys club coaching staff and an MC that honestly has no idea

Gia and Smith are a massive part of the problem we have had since Oct 16 and their growing influence has helped us move backwards.

So next week we bring in who?

Dickson? Finished
Trengove? Bev hates him
Corday! Whipping boy
McLean ? Over rated

We are in BIG trouble

Jun 5, 2013
The Stoop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
MCFC, Lakers, Phillies, NY Rangers
If gowers or Gardner ever play for us again, I’m legit not watching.

I’ve been a dogs fan for 40 years. I can handle losing. But blatantly picking players that are average VFL standard at best, ahead of guys that can play at AFL level...I won’t support that.
8E616519-4FC8-4238-9A01-38F8DEC7CD90.gif

Hobdog

Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Canberra
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Bruce openly stated he left the Saints for an opportunity to play finals. Bit of a slap in the face that I’m sure they used as some motivation. How did we repay Bruce’s faith? Well we all saw it didn’t we. Pathetic effort.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
Some bright news - switch to 7Mate at 8.30 pm and watch the movie Bridge of Spies. A terrific true story well told.

Gary Powers' U2 is a metaphor for us this season.

I’m going to watch Schindler’s List and The Handmaids Tale to cheer myself up after watching this match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back