Game Day Round 2 v saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d just like to congratulate the MC, the coaching staff and the players for dishing this up. I cant wait for crowds to be allowed back again - so I can stay home. There really is no sugar-coating this. If Bevo even tries, he really has lost the plot.

If gowers or Gardner ever play for us again, I’m legit not watching.

I’ve been a dogs fan for 40 years. I can handle losing. But blatantly picking players that are average VFL standard at best, ahead of guys that can play at AFL level...I won’t support that.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor more than anything else in the world. As I got older, I shifted the goals to wanting to be a paramedic. I ended up with a physical disability that prevents me from practising medicine safely, but I'm still fascinated with illnesses and the body and general medical things.

And this is why I'm watching a series of lectures on ebola instead of this match.
I've been keeping an eye on Big Brother during the game I feel so down.

If gowers or Gardner ever play for us again, I’m legit not watching.

I’ve been a dogs fan for 40 years. I can handle losing. But blatantly picking players that are average VFL standard at best, ahead of guys that can play at AFL level...I won’t support that.

Agree
Bevo was acting smart try to save players for next
Should be an inquire, if this is so
Next will tell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a doctor more than anything else in the world. As I got older, I shifted the goals to wanting to be a paramedic. I ended up with a physical disability that prevents me from practising medicine safely, but I'm still fascinated with illnesses and the body and general medical things.

And this is why I'm watching a series of lectures on ebola instead of this match.

Yeah, it's a tough call for me....do I go & read the rest of my 'Missing William Tyrell' book, or do I stick with this other missing persons mystery?

Yeah, it's a tough call for me....do I go & read the rest of my 'Missing William Tyrell' book, or do I stick with this other missing persons mystery?

i'm currently in a second relapse with dengue, managing fever, i'm hoping this is just a fever dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back