Captains Round 2 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone who has Fyfe and doesn't automatically have the C on him this week, against that spud team needs to delete their account.

He practically waltzed to his score last week. GCS are too s**t too tag. Too s**t to stop him. Too s**t for most things actually.

Moustachio

Club Legend
Nov 29, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm sure it's good but I'm not going to look. I'm gonna take a lot of risks this year (I've been so vanilla the last few and failed badly) but my VC option has to be the player I think most likely to score the most, is most likely to last the full game (even if slightly injured) and has a solid recent history of scoring well. I'm already taking a risk having Rocky in my side. I'll temper that by putting the VC elsewhere. I still hope he goes 150.
His recent record vs the blues is excellent. I know you are trying to make rational decisions, but "not going to look" doesn't help there :S

Not having Fyfe/Macrae makes this difficult.

I’ve had Crouch into Cripps since SC opened, but Grundy just keeps tempting me. Don’t know whether to trust him to bounce back, or wait for evidence that he’s fit + over his preseason niggles.

Danger could go big against a slow Melbourne midfield, and Coniglio looks a solid option too.

Bugging me after going Grundy into Gawn last week. I want a large captain’s score, please and thank you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ubeaut

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2009
St Kilda
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone who has Fyfe and doesn't automatically have the C on him this week, against that spud team needs to delete their account.

He practically waltzed to his score last week. GCS are too s**t too tag. Too s**t to stop him. Too s**t for most things actually.
But his elbow. But Ross Lyon. But rested at 3QTR time when they're 10 goals up?

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Not having Fyfe/Macrae makes this difficult.

I’ve had Crouch into Cripps since SC opened, but Grundy just keeps tempting me. Don’t know whether to trust him to bounce back, or wait for evidence that he’s fit + over his preseason niggles.

Danger could go big against a slow Melbourne midfield, and Coniglio looks a solid option too.

Bugging me after going Grundy into Gawn last week. I want a large captain’s score, please and thank you.
When i looked at Danger v Melbourne past results .... i’m pretty sure they were low 100’s
surprised me actually .... thought at Geelong home ground he’d dominate

When i looked at Danger v Melbourne past results .... i’m pretty sure they were low 100’s
surprised me actually .... thought at Geelong home ground he’d dominate
He tends not to go massive against us (bar one or two occasions). I imagine Harmes will go to Selwood again (or even perhaps Kelly at times), meaning Danger will likely go head-to-head with our mids. Considering none of Brayshaw, Oliver or Viney are overly quick (and are coming off limited preseasons), I can see him repeatedly bursting away from stoppages over the weekend.

Now I’m confusing myself even more with the decision. Ugh.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
He tends not to go massive against us (bar one or two occasions). I imagine Harmes will go to Selwood again (or even perhaps Kelly at times), meaning Danger will likely go head-to-head with our mids. Considering none of Brayshaw, Oliver or Viney are overly quick (and are coming off limited preseasons), I can see him repeatedly bursting away from stoppages over the weekend.

Now I’m confusing myself even more with the decision. Ugh.
Danger lacking a bit of break away speed these days ....if he couldn’t go huge against an inferior Melb at his peak ... what would suggest he’ll do something different this week ?

Natalie plays for himself. Biggest FIGJAM I've seen of any player ever.

Always talking about how he thinks he can be the best in the comp and brownlow form and blah blah blah. Never about his team, or a flag.

Bigger flog than Dangerspud. No way he rests any games, he's too selfish. Perfect for SC.

Jun 27, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur FC
Natalie plays for himself. Biggest FIGJAM I've seen of any player ever.

Always talking about how he thinks he can be the best in the comp and brownlow form and blah blah blah. Never about his team, or a flag.

Bigger flog than Dangerspud. No way he rests any games, he's too selfish. Perfect for SC.
who is Natalie?

brave to put the C on Rocky this early....hope it works out for ya!
would feel safer with him at VC personally.

Agree but he has just put in consecutive 40+ possession shifts. I think Crouch will pump out a 120 anyway.

I went budget in the mids to afford Gawn and Grundy who I thought would be safe VC/C options... woops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back