Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeGab

Draftee
Mar 25, 2021
AFL Club
Richmond
Crippa..
He'll destroy Collingwoods midfield. Plenty of support with Walsh and Williams so he'll have free reign
I actually had Cripps as my vice captain, as it turns out that wasn't the most effective use of my VC, but I have Gawn as my C. Gawn as C coming up against Paul Hunter who is only playing his second game ever sounds pretty promising, if Flynn can score 140 on him, Imagine what the best ruckman in the game can do.

Axly

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
I actually had Cripps as my vice captain, as it turns out that wasn't the most effective use of my VC, but I have Gawn as my C. Gawn as C coming up against Paul Hunter who is only playing his second game ever sounds pretty promising, if Flynn can score 140 on him, Imagine what the best ruckman in the game can do.

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Brought in Waterman last week to get Rowe's score - no have no VC option this other than Gulden. Can he do it again?

Otherwise its a straight C on Macrae or Gawn....

Hindsights a b*tch, should have VC Grundy but my SC brain has not kicked into gear yet....

Andrew Birch

Boomer Degen
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
🇦🇺
Kinda only now realising how much a sh*t show the VC C loop is now unless you have a dedicated donut

Currently taking Grundys VC score but can't wait to completely forget , check Monday then see I ended up with a 70 combined from C Briggs
I'm praying for you kenty, but if the SC Gods want to smite you, that's ok too.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
VC Neale was a fail, I should probably out the C on Gawn but I don't like picking a C that's playing the Saints so will probably go with Dusty instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BOMBERBLITZ

All Australian
Apr 29, 2008
Essendon
AFL Club
Essendon
I've got the VC (137) on Gawn

BUT

The only loop option is Briggs which means I would have to take Sharp's 20.

Take the 137 x2 +20

Or

Roll with Kozi in defence and Fyfe/Bont or Dusty as C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad