Captains Round 2 VC / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crippa..
He'll destroy Collingwoods midfield. Plenty of support with Walsh and Williams so he'll have free reign
I actually had Cripps as my vice captain, as it turns out that wasn't the most effective use of my VC, but I have Gawn as my C. Gawn as C coming up against Paul Hunter who is only playing his second game ever sounds pretty promising, if Flynn can score 140 on him, Imagine what the best ruckman in the game can do.

Cripps into Gawn. Surely Cripps goes better this week. Surely...?
This was my C and VC this round, and unfortunately cripps didn't play well, but gawn is looking promising coming up against a rookie playing his second game who got 140 points scored on him by flynn last week.

I actually had Cripps as my vice captain, as it turns out that wasn't the most effective use of my VC, but I have Gawn as my C. Gawn as C coming up against Paul Hunter who is only playing his second game ever sounds pretty promising, if Flynn can score 140 on him, Imagine what the best ruckman in the game can do.
giphy.gif

Brought in Waterman last week to get Rowe's score - no have no VC option this other than Gulden. Can he do it again?

Otherwise its a straight C on Macrae or Gawn....

Hindsights a bitch, should have VC Grundy but my SC brain has not kicked into gear yet....

Kinda only now realising how much a sh*t show the VC C loop is now unless you have a dedicated donut

Currently taking Grundys VC score but can't wait to completely forget , check Monday then see I ended up with a 70 combined from C Briggs

I'm praying for you kenty, but if the SC Gods want to smite you, that's ok too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back