Round 2 Venting and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Either 2353 or 2366, depending on 13 point spud tax. Current live ranking 360, gained about 100 points on the overall leader.

I’m very pleased with that; pleasure will be massively enhanced when I can rage trade Dunkley.

2215 with some adjustments required I think (McCarthy scored more than 40?)

Shaw might have to go, Cogs had a stinker, and Bailey Scott was trash. Onwards and upwards

Gonna tip that trades won't be open 'til tomorrow, on account of the fact that they have all those players from the Brisbane vs North match to sort out, coupled with everyone else's normal price rises

Probably a good thing because I don't want to think about footy after today's result

2264...rank 3624... thanks to the following spuds on your wonderful display this week:
- lockahrt- 8 points after 1/4 time...you should be ashamed
- coniglio- mentally weak...cops a tag for the first time in his career and plays like josh bootsma...traded for macrae next week
- setterfield- get a hair cut
Not having whitfield, treloar, macrae, brayshaw is killing me.

Didn't get to watch any games today and I'm actually glad. Scott and Dunkley disgraceful. I blame myself for Scott, should have been benched instead of Constable. Dunkley though, what exactly was he doing today does anyone know?? He and Cogs just killed my whole week. Finished on 2162, just horrific. My worst start ever in afl Fantasy. Last year I carried spuds like Parker and Sauce and still started decently. This year Dunkley is the only one spudding it up as a premo. Just don't have the absolute top shelf guys on each line like Lloyd, Trel, Boak and it's costing me heaps of points every week.

2264...rank 3624... thanks to the following spuds on your wonderful display this week:
- lockahrt- 8 points after 1/4 time...you should be ashamed
- coniglio- mentally weak...cops a tag for the first time in his career and plays like josh bootsma...traded for macrae next week
- setterfield- get a hair cut
Not having whitfield, treloar, macrae, brayshaw is killing me.
Good to see you playing Afl fantasy this year. Unfortunately the pain is quite the same as RDT, especially if you are an idiot like me and choose nearly the same team for both formats. At least we get some luxury trades in this format but again, if you're an idiot like me you trade Cripps to Rocky and lose a point. Then hear Rocky got tagged and he's probably going to be in line for a tag more times this year. The untaggable Cripps will go on to average 115.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2093 this week. I didnt think my team was this bad but really not happening so far. Scott, Elliott, newman and Witho all down on what i thought they would do this week.

Didn't get to watch any games today and I'm actually glad. Scott and Dunkley disgraceful. I blame myself for Scott, should have been benched instead of Constable. Dunkley though, what exactly was he doing today does anyone know?? He and Cogs just killed my whole week. Finished on 2162, just horrific. My worst start ever in afl Fantasy. Last year I carried spuds like Parker and Sauce and still started decently. This year Dunkley is the only one spudding it up as a premo. Just don't have the absolute top shelf guys on each line like Lloyd, Trel, Boak and it's costing me heaps of points every week.
Was at the game (got tickets to the Lion Nathan box) Dunkley was in and around but not really impacting at stoppages....I'll be trading him this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back