Autopsy Round 2 vs Bravedogs. Things learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's agree they make mistakes and it's pure coincidence that they consistently make them in favour of the Dogs.

That's the rub...If we were talking about Sam Reid and his ability then statistics don't lie...the umps are demonstrating a clear bias. Deliberately? Consciously? It doesn't matter and most certainly does not rule out the possibility that they are in fact biased.

I'm enjoying the weirdness of how much it was like the GF.
Swans completely dominant in most of Q1, Dogs dominated most of the middle two quarters, we hit the front in the last and they run over us in last ten minutes. One of our key forwards copped ankle injury in the first. Winning margin was the same (or nearly). And the umpiring was off the chart - we got an apology after both games.

Swans completely dominant in most of Q1, Dogs dominated most of the middle two quarters, we hit the front in the last and they run over us in last ten minutes. One of our key forwards copped ankle injury in the first. Winning margin was the same (or nearly). And the umpiring was off the chart - we got an apology after both games.

Swap an apology for competence.

An apology from whom? Have seen no such apology on either game.

Seriously where? I'm not talking a one decision went against us type vibe, eg Boyd vs Allir. I have seen nothing from the AFL saying anything in our favour at all, hence the umpiring in the gf thread. Evidence please.

Better described as admission of error than apology:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...-front-of-goal-was-wrong-20170404-gvdmpb.html
The AFL's Peter Schwab has admitted the umpires erred in awarding the Bulldogs' Tom Boyd a free kick in front of goal last Friday night in one of a number of concessions on Tuesday to Sydney coach John Longmire.

The GF one was the Hannebery one.
Build me up me up to just to tear me down. You've got me quoting Ian Moss, one thing I thought I'd never do.

hewett got some good time in the midfield and earlier on than usual. he played well there. he gets his hands over defenders like jpk and dishes it off well but when he gets on the outside it is a bonus that he can kick with both feet (unlike treloar apparently).

hayward's debut was impressive. competitive and composed.

tippett should of had a jab and kept playing. leave him at ff.

lloyd played well.

newsman's passing was sensational. i f he could get to contests and skirt around the pack like lloyd does in the back half he could be very dangerous for us.

mills needs to pull his head in. the way he just stopped and looked at the umpire letting bont take off was just as bad as what cunningham did.

cunningham needs to be dropped. given our massive injury toll that says a lot.

reid and buddy were great.

hannebery and parker should be ashamed of themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back