Preview Round 2 vs Collingwood - 11th June 2020 @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a collingwood mate tell me Ben Reid is injured when I asked who they were missing apart from treloar

started laughing
A fit Reid is pretty decent, their fittest and best side is pretty darn good, would beat most and be arguably better than us, probably a 50/50 call. We have the edge simply on merit of being reigning premier but they are super dangerous. We still lack a high ball winning midfielder I reckon. Don't get me wrong though, we are pretty awesome :)

A fit Reid is pretty decent, their fittest and best side is pretty darn good, would beat most and be arguably better than us, probably a 50/50 call. We have the edge simply on merit of being reigning premier but they are super dangerous. We still lack a high ball winning midfielder I reckon. Don't get me wrong though, we are pretty awesome :)

lmfaoooo

in what realm

Was just having a laugh, they are very good, they just over exaggerate their injury list every year. We got it done in 2019 and overcame all the adversity of our injuries, while they seem to use it as an excuse when they fall short

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back