Autopsy Round 2 vs Fremantle @ Metricon: March 31st 2019 Sunday 4:40pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great win. Never gave up.

Missing so many opportunities and still come back from 17 points down should do wonders to players’ confidence.

Another game we were physically better in the last QTR despite having the youngest team this round. Congrats to Alex Rigby.

I can’t believe some comments from people during the game. This is the youngest team, pressing probably too hard in front of goals, does not have confidence from winning games, still missing synergy. And yet we dominated most of the game. Suggesting Lukosius to play NEAFL? What will he learn there?

How about our midfield? Not bad against Fyfe, Mundy, Hill.

Great performance from Powell, Ballard, Macpherson, Miller, Bowes, Collins, Martin, Hombsh, Witts, Sexton, the list goes on.

Very happy for the boys, coaches, the whole club.

Suck it up Melbourne media.

Having hung out on your board a bit last year, I know how much this means to you guys. Well done Gold Coast!
Thank you. Very gracious of you given the circumstances. All the best moving forward, my friend.

Now which media personality/ commentator said Suns won’t win a game?

So I can troll them :D
https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/afl-ma...all-time/cb2945cf-b3ea-431e-8d82-a9fc0491b2fd

That's what Matthew Lloyd said, Can't find a direct quote about us not winning a single game but i'm sure it's out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can i just take a minute to talk about Wil Powell, from not playing in the U18 champs, to being drafted to us weighing 70kgs at best looking like a clayton special, played a few games last year, struggled, to being in our top 10 players in the last 2 games looking like a future star. Kid has absolutely everything he needs to be a genuine superstar. And wants to be at the Suns, the future is bloody exciting for us!

kind of loving that all the Freo board are cracking it that they lost to ‘the worst team in the AFL by a mile’.

Keep thinking that competition. We’ll surprise a lot of teams this year

Going on current form, the worst sides in the comp at the moment are Essendon and Norf.

You guys will surprise a few more this year, guaranteed.

Edit: can’t believe that north nickname is censored, they’re a sensitive bunch

Can i just take a minute to talk about Wil Powell, from not playing in the U18 champs, to being drafted to us weighing 70kgs at best looking like a clayton special, played a few games last year, struggled, to being in our top 10 players in the last 2 games looking like a future star. Kid has absolutely everything he needs to be a genuine superstar. And wants to be at the Suns, the future is bloody exciting for us!
Lucky Geelong gave up pick 19 for Ablett too .

Congrats Suns, what a great effort.

After last week's game between supposedly the bottom two teams I really wanted you to come out and beat Freo, and you did. People writing both of our teams off for the season because we only beat you by a point obviously didn't watch the game, because they would've seen how much you have improved over the summer.

Keep shoving it to those media flogs until they realise it's the 'top four fancies' Injectors who should be spoon favourites.

Good luck for the season, I look forward to our Round 13 clash :)

Thanks Suns.

Some smarmy Dockers on our board last week after our dismal performance. Humble pie in order.
Lack of humility is still prevalent on their board even after this loss. Some good eggs but quite a few stinkers as well

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back