U18 Champs Round 2 - WA vs SA

Remove this Banner Ad

Tips on this one???? WA were very good against metro, but I think SA's midfield will get on top and their forward line looks dangerous.

SA 1-39 for me 😂😉 at $1.90

I have a feeling with the current conditions, our small forwards will destroy SA and we win by 18 points.

I think O’Brien and Magor will be fine against the smalls, Henry is the only ‘really’ good one. And the talls are versatile enough to bully the WA crumbers and not let it hit the ground.

But I think SA will start slow and lose by about 2 goals.

Ruscoe looking strong up back for WA.....can see Buller and Ireland are ins from last week, who on that extended bench has missed out for WA?..J Jackson?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ruscoe looking strong up back for WA.....can see Buller and Ireland are ins from last week, who on that extended bench has missed out for WA?..J Jackson?

Ruscoe looks very good. Hits the contest hard, finds a lot of ball and kicks 50 to 60 m with ease.

Rivers has been great all game and Robertson clean around the contest especially this quarter.

Everytime Henry touches it something good happens too.

Is Taheny injured or cop a big knock in the first quarter???

He looks really slow out there and his posture and attitude looks really poor. Slowly jogging round constantly got his head down looking at the ground.

I was expecting him to o be up and about 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

Back